Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Raven shrugged "To be honest, I came here for that reason too." she sighed "So far I haven't seen anything too strange though." She nodded at him and smiled "I'm starting to think this place doesn't live up to its crazy reputation."

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic watched as the two other people in the room had their conversation.

FilFire

10-09-2012

David chuckles.

"You too huh? This place is pretty famous."

He looks a bit disappointed.

"Really? Now I'm also starting to think the rumours might be a bit exaggerated, although I've probably not been here long enough to make that judgement. How often have you been here before?"

Suddenly he grimaces.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry about that, I don't meet a lot of people. I'm David Faucon. May I ask what your name is?"

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Aproxima walks out of the shadows and remained in her shadowy form " Hi Raven and David. You know, it's actually go here just to see the freak show. Most people around here are quite kind and you could hurt someone's feelings. "

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Raven smiles at David "It's Raven Matsubi, junior knight. Nice to meet you David." She looks at Aproxima as she appears out of the shadows, well there's one thing she hasn't seen before.

FilFire

10-09-2012

David smiles.

"Nice meeting you too Raven. Junior knight already? I've heard it takes quite a while to become a knight. I'm just a simple archer."

When Aproxima moves out of the shadows his eyes widen and he stiffens for a moment before he realizes it's not Nocturne, because even if the voice is familiar Nocturne probably never would pretend to be a female. He breathes out and nods at the shadow form.

"Greetings, miss........? Anyway, I apologize if it seems like I want to gawk at freaks. I simply heard that interesting people often come here and I decided that since I'm on a break right now I might as well spend it here on the hope that the rumours could either be confirmed or invalidated. I swear I mean no offense to anybody."

((Her profile says her voice is a lot like a female version of Nocturne's.))

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Aproxima finally forms into her usual self and smiles " No need to be afraid. Nah, you can't offend me, but sometimes people who have really hard lives come here and it could be seen on them as well, but now they are gone for some time. "

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Raven nodded "Yes it takes a lot of work but I think I'm getting close to the promotion. With the special training I'm receiving it shouldn't take much longer."

((I have Aura's cafe all typed out and such. Haven't posted it yet since I'm not sure how many people would actually go there. ))

FilFire

10-09-2012

David nods.

"Sorry, the way you formed out of shadows and your voice reminded me of the champion Nocturne. If he was in the room there would be plenty of reason to be afraid."

He laughs nervously.

"But he probably wouldn't bother disguising himself as a woman. You already know my name, might I know yours?"

He scratches his head.

"I see. I suppose for most that are different life is not any easier than for us, who are from the dominant race around here. So they've simply not been here lately? I hope they come back sometime when I've got a break. I mean, I don't want to offend them or anything but seeing what kind of creatures have become champions I've become curious about people like that."

He looks at Raven and nods.

"I see. You must work really hard then. With special training, is it simply more intense than normal or have they devised more efficient training methods lately? Because if it's much tougher than what I hear knights already get I'm not sure a normal human can stand it."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

"Well it's a training program designed for me by a senior knight by the name of Novus Evictavius. He was nice enough to accept me as his student and he's a really great teacher, I've gotten so much stronger already." Raven smiled "I still do the regular junior knight training but that just seems easy now."