Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-08-2012

"My ship is cloaked in the forests just outside this place." he nods, smiling at her "Thank you so much, please...The moment you see her tell her to come see me." he hugged Giavanna for a moment while standing up "Thank you..." he left the room.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Giavanna smiled and waved as Halo left, then sat down on a couch, and, for once, just relaxed. It actually felt pretty good. After a few minutes she disappeared with a small bluish-white glow.

FilFire

10-09-2012

David enters the room, looking around. He has been with the Institute for a while now, but he hasn't visited any of its more famous spots yet since he had been busy with his work and training. Now he finally has a bit of free time he wants to look around a bit, and he has heard a lot about this specific place, how it would be visited by the strangest creatures and that before the summoners decided to reinforce it the inhabitants would constantly cause trouble for each other. It seems empty now however. David looks around a bit before shrugging. Looks like a normal room to him. He walks over to a bookcase and runs a finger along the row of books before taking one out about the history of Ionia and sitting down on a couch. Leaning his bow against the back of the couch he begins to read, occasionally looking at the door in case somebody -or something- of interest comes in.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Raven entered the room looking completely exhausted. She was barely able to lift her sword but would never drag it across the ground. She made her way toward a free couch and sat down, stretching herself out slightly. She took a look around the room from her seat and shrugged. She still didn't see why everyone talked about this place.

FilFire

10-09-2012

David looks up when Raven enters, noticing how tired she is. She looks a bit familiar, probably one of the other soldiers around the Institute of War, although the fact that his job lets him travel around a lot he doesn't have as much connections with the other soldiers as most do. He nods at her.

"Good day."

He considers starting a conversation for a second, but seeing as she's exhausted she probably wants a bit of peace and quiet. He continues reading.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Raven looked at David, something about him seemed familiar but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She shrugged it off and smiled "Hello, how are you."

FilFire

10-09-2012

David looks up from his book again and smiles back.

"I'm doing pretty well. I've just gotten a break and I heard that this might be an interesting location to spend it. How about you?"

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic entered the break room dragging his sword behind him. leaned it against the wall quietly and took his seat watching the other people in the room.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Raven nodded, noticing the man was reading a book she sighed in the back of her mind for interrupting him. "I'm doing well, Just finished some training and thought I'd check this place out again." she rubbed the back of her head "Uh, s-sorry if I'm interrupting you." she watches as Garic enters and sighs, that was no way to treat a blade.

FilFire

10-09-2012

David looks at the man who walks in with the sword and frowns slightly. Letting it drag across the floor isn't very good for it and noisy besides. Still, the man looks like he knows what he's doing so it's probably better not to comment. He nods at the man in a friendly manner before looking back towards Raven, now interested.

"Oh, so you've been here before? Is it true what they say about this place? I've been hearing this room is known to be visited by creatures that are sometimes even stranger than some of the champions."

He looks at the book in his hand and shakes his head.

"Don't worry, I wasn't doing anything important. I mainly have this book because I was waiting for other people to come, so I could see if the rumours were true."