Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-08-2012

"Halo." He nodded toward her with a smile "It's very nice to meet you to Giavanna. Where are you from?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

"I'm from a different dimension, the summoners call it 'Phase Space'. How about you?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-08-2012

"Azhashara." He smiled for a moment before frowning. "I was wondering, I'm looking for someone that might be here or she may not be." He rubs his forehead "To be honest it's been a long time since I've seen her and I wouldn't know what she looks like now."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Giavanna tilted her head.
"I might be able to help, what's her name, can you describe any features of her that you don't think would have changed?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-08-2012

Halo nodded "Her name is Metarid," he places a hand on his forehead and lift up his hair, revealing the mark on his forehead. "She should still have a mark like this one...Probably green hair and most likely very skinny."

leirynot

10-08-2012

Giavanna's eyes widened.
"Are you her brother? She told me she's been waiting for him to find her."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-08-2012

Halo's eyes widened, he grabbed Giavanna by her shoulders firmly "Where is she!? Is she still here!?" he let go of her quickly "Sorry...It's just been so long...I need to find her."

leirynot

10-08-2012

"I'm not sure, she comes here from time to time, but I'm not entirely sure where she is at other times. I think she lives here, but it's a pretty big place, and I'm not sure how easily we could find her."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-08-2012

Halo nods "I...I only just arrived here. I don't know my way around but...could you please help me find her? I need to see her as soon as I can."

leirynot

10-08-2012

" Yes, I'll help you find her, but like I said, I'm not sure where she is, if you tell me where you're staying, I'll definitely take her to you next time I see her." She smiled. "It's good that you'll be able to see each other soon."