Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
Kel already knew who had walked just walked in. He knew those footsteps from anywhere. It still had the same sound, and Kel wondered what he should say to her. Although did it really matter anyways, the last time they both talked it wasn't a good conversation, Kel also remembered that Athelia probably still haven't forgiven him for torturing her, and the rest with his cruel actions. Kel turned around, and saw Athelia, still beautiful as ever, it kind of tore him apart to see her again since he had no idea what she will say now.
Krista made her way out from Athelia, her crystal wolf body making scratching sounds as she stretched. Making her way to Kel he would hear Krista's voice enter his mind,

"Kel? Where have you been?"

Athelia simply watched as her crystal wolf walked casually to Kel. She couldn't help but send an angry thought to her. Krista only chuckled in reply and sat infront of Kel.
Athelia raised a hand and gave a small wave unsure what to say,

"Hey..."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Attwell noticed Athelia and gave her a small wave, he then sat in a random couch. People in the room may notice that he looks tired.

((Leaving now...))

GizzyBear

10-05-2012

Kel looked at Krista and spoke to her with his mind, sending a message to her.

"I was busy dealing with the void. So far things aren't going to well. Especially with a strange assassin going around the void. There's something different about that void creature if it is even one. I don't know why I couldn't see him before, but then again the void is filled with bunch of horrible, and strange things."

Kel looked at Athelia and said.

"Hey..."

MysticalRaven

10-05-2012

Athelia was about to ask where he had been when Krista relayed the message.
Krista just nodded,
"It is good to have you back anyway."

Athelia stood staring at Kel, he was still using Gizzy's body... Why couldn't he take something else? To her he still was an imposter in that body, even if he was originally apart of Gizzy's soul.
"So... How have you been?"

GizzyBear

10-05-2012

Kel knew better that Athelia would never appreciate him being inside Gizzy's body, even though her face may not show it, Kel just knew better.

"I've been busy and I don't plan to stay here too long."

He looked at Krista and back to Athelia.

"So how about you two? Anything new happen to you two while I was gone?"

MysticalRaven

10-05-2012

Athelia just shrugs, Krista still hadn't told Athelia Kel had feelings for her,

"Not much, I'm still with Kameil."

Krista began glowing before her shape transformed into that of Athelia, instead of blond hair she had black and instead of green eyes hers were sapphire. instead of a blue robe, she wore dense material pants(not sure if runeterra has denim) and a white shirt.
"I can do this now. Oh and Athelia can change her form into that of a Ice elemental."

GizzyBear

10-05-2012

Kel decided to say nothing about Athelia and Kameil since it already tore him apart just seeing them both together. If Kameil still made her happy then that is enough for him. As Krista transformed, Kel was rather shocked when Krista's form turned into that of Athelia's, it didn't just shock him, but in a strange way Krista was just as beautiful as Athelia even though there was some difference. Then he remembered how much of a hard time Lek had when he tried to figure out how to transform Gizzy's body back to normal, but failed to do so after he died. Kel looked at Krista, and said.

"....He would have been proud of you."

Kel only said that because Lek never figured out how to transform Gizzy back to normal, and to see that Krista now had a human form....it just meant that she was becoming a better white magician than Lek himself. Then Kel looked at Athelia, and said.

"Ice elemental? You mean something like Anivia where your body is made of ice?"

MysticalRaven

10-05-2012

Krista just smiles before taking the crystal wolf form again.
Thank you."

Athelia nods without saying anything. Krista's voice enters her mind,
"Just show him."

Athelia bows her head and begins channeling the magics.
Slowly the air around her would become extremely cold. She could feel her blood beginning to freeze, her muscles and then her skin. Her hair turned into very thin clear fibers, she now wore no clothes, her frozen body stood head bowed, the pain from transforming numbed by the cold she now felt. Controlling the cold around her the air would no longer be cold but the floor where she stood froze. Looking up at Kel her voice was almost as cold as her form,

"This is the form she was talking about."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-05-2012

Ryan stood, rested slightly against the wall just outside of the break room. He had sensed Kel's presence and wondered if he should speak with him but decided against just going in. He still felt completely responsible for what happened to Lek and it still ate at him every day but he was keeping his promise... He partially listened in on the converstation between him Athelia and Krista.

Rinku walked through the halls toward the break room, stopping just in front of the door when she saw Ryan
"Hey there kiddo, what's up?"

Ryan waved at her and smirked slightly "Not sure calling me kiddo is appropriate, I have a bit of a reputation to uphold now, or something like that."

Rinku simply laughed "Krista's in here right?"

Ryan nodded and watched as Rinku entered the room. She stopped just through the doorway when she saw the ice elemental standing there. She had been told about it from Krista if she remembered right, guess Athelia was showing it to someone? Maybe practicing. she shrugged and walked over toward Krista "Hey."

GizzyBear

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Krista just smiles before taking the crystal wolf form again.
Thank you."

Athelia nods without saying anything. Krista's voice enters her mind,
"Just show him."

Athelia bows her head and begins channeling the magics.
Slowly the air around her would become extremely cold. She could feel her blood beginning to freeze, her muscles and then her skin. Her hair turned into very thin clear fibers, she now wore no clothes, her frozen body stood head bowed, the pain from transforming numbed by the cold she now felt. Controlling the cold around her the air would no longer be cold but the floor where she stood froze. Looking up at Kel her voice was almost as cold as her form,

"This is the form she was talking about."

Kel nodded as he saw Athelia transform.

"I see...so that's your ice elemental form. It must of been hard to achieve that form. Excuse me, but I have to go. I have matters to attend too."

Kel got off his chair and headed off towards the exit, as he did he waved Athelia, and Krista good bye. As Kel went out he noticed Ryan standing outside the breakroom, and noticed his black wings. Kel wasn't exactly happy to see that Ryan's wings had changed color. It just meant that the gift Lek gave Ryan was now corrupted, but in what way, and did it effect Rayne too?.

"Hello Ryan, how have u been?"