Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

10-04-2012

Garic stood up and left the break room.

Vale spun her dart gun on her hand and left the break room.

((Bedtime))

GizzyBear

10-05-2012

Kel walked inside the break room. Wearing the usual clothes that covers him. The long black coat, the long hood over his head, and finally the blank mask that had no holes to see out of. He looked around and noticed that it was rather quiet today, and not too many people were inside the room, he just shrugged, deciding to sit on an empty chair nearby the exit as he did, and looking at the table.

MysticalRaven

10-05-2012

((It's Gizzy! ^.^))

((Btw. This is Steelmill. I got a name change.))

Athelia walked into the break room... She had felt something familiar presence she hadn't felt in a long time. Krista knew exactly who it was. Currently melded with Athelia, Krista had told her to go check it out.

Looking around Athelia frowned once her eyes feel upon the source of the familiar presence.

Blade3324

10-05-2012

((Professional development day no school HEEEEELL YEA!))

Xenos walked into the room looking around. On the outside, he seemed pretty chill, but behind the mask he was getting anxious and nervous. He just wanted to go home, but he couldn't. The summoners still haven't found a way... They lied to him most likely... Great. He was going to be stuck here was he? He went to sit on a nearby couch, elbows resting on his knees, and his hands on the back of his heads while he was hunched over.

Gunz4Funz

10-05-2012

((Professional development day of My birthday. :3 ))

Haylyn was sipping a cup of tea, while putting it down with levitation, scratching out something on a clipboard

GizzyBear

10-05-2012

Kel already knew who had walked just walked in. He knew those footsteps from anywhere. It still had the same sound, and Kel wondered what he should say to her. Although did it really matter anyways, the last time they both talked it wasn't a good conversation, Kel also remembered that Athelia probably still haven't forgiven him for torturing her, and the rest with his cruel actions. Kel turned around, and saw Athelia, still beautiful as ever, it kind of tore him apart to see her again since he had no idea what she will say now.

Lord of Apoc

10-05-2012

((Lulz my sister still had to go to school today while I get to be a lazy bum))

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-05-2012

Akira walked sluggishly into the break room, his hood completely covering his face as he took a seat away from everyone else. He remained there quietly observing the room.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

((Fell asleep in my chair last night, I no longer have a back or spine, only jelly....))

Michelle did not notice Akira entering, focused on the clone of her.

"No you're not, I am! You just appeared, how can you be the real one?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-05-2012

'Michelle' tilted her head "What do you mean? you're the one who just appeared!"

Aura just sat back, looking at her nails casually.