Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-30-2012

Gregorclaw enters to the room and prepare tea

Bladesaber

09-30-2012

Nyte smiles as the machine he was working on turns into a small bird and begins to fly around the room. Then it begins to spurt slightly and falls down to the ground near Aura's feet. He stands up quickly, walking over to where she was at with his head down. "Sorry" He says quietly to her as he picks up the bird.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Kiobi and Ariella sat in front of food generator, the elf with a wide grin on her face while the human with a blank one,

"That hit the spot, tummy is all happy and sparkles now."

"I... never knew you could eat so much."

"What? I can't eat a lot and still have a beautiful body?"

"Well no, I'm just saying."

Kiobi merely chuckled,

"Well, I'm said to be full of surprises."

Scarlet Phoenix

09-30-2012

Aura looked down at the machine and shrugged, turning to Nyte "It's fine..." she didn't even know why he was apologizing...the stupid thing didn't even hit her.

Bladesaber

09-30-2012

Nyte stands back up and walks back to his couch, and begins to mutter quietly about the stupid machine and begins to attempt to fix it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

((I'm guessing people just missed my post, but Attwell is sitting in the corner with Araneo on his shoulder, right now he's waiting for Nikoli.))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

As Eric waited for an answer he looked around and ended up half staring at Aura. He continues to do so, not knowing noticing what he was doing.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-30-2012

Gregorclaw drink tea and read a book in silence

Scarlet Phoenix

09-30-2012

Aura's gaze drifted around the room, at the corner of her eyes she noticed Eric and smirked. She turned invisible, a few moments later she reappeared beside him "Hello there."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Eric was then knocked out of his trance when Aura disappeared. "Wait where did she-" He jumps and falls backwards at her sudden reappearance. "Umm, Hi..."