Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

09-26-2012

Abigail was a bit startled, but not enough luckily. She turned towards Xenos. A guy with sword and in a suit of armor? She smiled " Y-yes. Is it that obvious? "

Weenie Lord Shen

09-26-2012

Xenos shrugged. "A bit. I'm not here so often myself, but sometimes it's just a lucky guess."

MysticalRaven

09-26-2012

Lucy stares at a point on the floor for a while before suddenly looking energetic as she bolts out the door.

((Sorry... Company kept me occupied, now I shall nap... Being around people makes me tired.))

Weenie Lord Shen

09-26-2012

Xenos simply looks at Lucy as she bolts out the door. He shrugs and goes back to talking with Abigail.

((And suddenly NO posting ._.))

Aproxima

09-26-2012

Abigail shrugged when she noticed Lucy as she left the room. She looked at Xenos " It seems to be quite deserted here right now. "

(( game :/ ))

Bladesaber

09-26-2012

Hikari enters the room and sees Xenos and Abigail talking. He walks up to them "Hello there, are you two new here?"

Aproxima

09-26-2012

(( I actually wonder when Firion will kick Abby out ))

Abigail looks at Hikari " Hi. I am. "

Bladesaber

09-26-2012

((Why would he?))

Hikari smiles at her "I'm Hikari, what's your name?"

Weenie Lord Shen

09-26-2012

Xenos simply shrugged. "Well I suppose it can get crowded earlier on throughout the day. Tell me what brings you here?"

Aproxima

09-26-2012

Abigail says to Hikari " My name's Abigail Simons, nice to meet you. "
She turns to Xenos " Nothing in particular, I was just passing by so I thought I would look in. "

(( Once she starts collapsing he could consider it a disturbance of peace, given how strict he is ))