Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Silver stared at Sigmund, her expression showing as much annoyance as some one with enough sedative in them to kill three people could show.

"Looky here, now.. I'm no Shaco, I dun kill peeps for funsies and giggle about it. If I'ma kill some one I has a reason for it. I say I'm fine, therefore I am."

She then tilted her head at talon and waved enthusiastically at him and grinning.

"Hiii Mr. Stabby!!"

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund facepalms, unable to restrain his own frustration any longer. "Fine then. But the point is that you aren't in a fit mental state to be saying things like 'I'm fine.' Especially when you're calling Talon Mr. Stabby. I mean, that fits roughly half of the male Champions here at the Institute. It's not as bad as I was after about three months of no sleep, but it's not good, either. And I use the three month mark because after that days kind of blended together. I think at one point I may have imitated a chicken."

Youay

04-10-2012

The doctor walks in with some notes in hand."Hello everyone,how are you...Silver?You ok, you look alittle out of it."

Ask Talon

04-10-2012

Why is Silver out of her gourd?

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

"Lily gave her enough sedatives to kill 3 normal people."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Silver giggles a bit at Talon's remark.

"Ehehehe.... Gourd... Ehehehe....."

She then looks over at Youay, smiling innocently.

"I'm fiiineee, perfectly fiiine... Nothing to worry about at all~"

Youay

04-10-2012

Youay sighs. "Thats no good...Why would she do that."He walks over and starts checking her eyes and everything to see if there's any permanent.

-
At this Point Nunu and Willump walk back in. "Ok were back....and whats he doing here."Nunu points to Talon. Willump also gives him a very unpleasant stare.

Silverling

04-10-2012

While Silver's catlike eyes were dilated slightly, they looked normal otherwise. She, however, flinched away from Youay, seeming like she wasn't going to cooperate for any kind of examination.

"Huzzargghlargle... I'm fine! I've had waaaaaaay more funny drugs in my system at once.... I'm still alive, seeeee?"

She held up her hands and wriggled her fingers a bit, as if that was the way to tell if she were alive. So far she hadn't noticed Nunu and Willump entering the room.

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund smirks toward the Doctor. "Oh, she is most certainly not fine." Looking at Silver, he says, "And just being alive is not the best indicator for total wellness. You can be alive and totally destroyed."

Youay

04-10-2012

Youay nods "Your right about that" He digs into his pocket ad pulls out a vial" This should flush out all the toxins in your body,go ahead and drink this."