Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

"You're absolutely right, Rudmed." Viper smiled, "That doesn't mean love doesn't make us do stupid things. Hm?"

He waved him off, "I fear not your gun or your threats, I have done so much worse to myself they do not frighten me. Do not make such idle threats to me." Viper smiled viciously, "Why make enemies when you can make allies. Imagine the way you can insult an opponent if you had an ally who can shape shift?"

Kg Maw

03-08-2012

Kog'maw taps Talon on the back from behind

"BLA BLA!.

Youay

03-08-2012

The doctor returns yawning loudly "Good Evening everyone. Oh Talon, surprising to see you here?" looks around."why is everyone so angry looking?." he also decides to keep his distances from Kog,Maw.

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon taps Rudmed on the shoulder from behind.

"Boo."
Rudmed jumps up, and gets ready to punch whoever is behind him. He pauses after realizing it is Talon, "I am developing a sudden urge to find Twisted Fate and Sona. I'm sure they would love to have a wonderful conversation with you....." he said through grinding teeth.

He saw Kog Maw appear behind Talon, and opens a palm towards Viper for a potion, "One Kog Maw attraction potion please! I'll pay you for it if I live long enough!"

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon picks up Kog'maw and holds him out towards Rudmed.

"Give him a kiss Koggy"

Youay

03-08-2012

Youay grabs Kog'Maw from Talon and sets him down."I dont think so, I am not treating any Kog'Maw related injuries tonight Talon. Jeez some people get so uppity when it comes to women."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Rudmed kept the palm open for the potion, but he realized something, "How come you don't care when others insult you, but only care when I insult you? I have done very little besides a few jabs here and there, but Viper here throws a lower jab then what I've thrown."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
Rudmed kept the palm open for the potion, but he realized something, "How come you don't care when others insult you, but only care when I insult you? I have done very little besides a few jabs here and there, but Viper here throws a lower jab then what I've thrown."
"I've contracted Fizz to take care of the Viper problem. You do not want to know the kinds of evil he is capable of."

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-08-2012

Kaz walked into the Break Room, spied Talon, and instantly cast 'Invisibility' upon himself. He then made his way to the back of the room, cast it again on his teacup and tea, and made his way to the corner...

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Rudmed grabbed a random potion from Viper's belt, "I'll pay you later for it. For now I've got to go, and Talon be warned. I have this potion of....really unknown power and I will be avoiding any stairs!" he declared as he left the room. After he left he kept hand on his sword under his robe.