Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund smiles at Nunu. "He might wrinkle the coat. And I have pointy things in the pockets. Lots of pointy things. And firearms."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
"Right."

FilFire looks at Kyrios, and picks her up.

"Hello small girl. You want sandwhich? I thought you would prefer meat being a creature of Death and all."
she rubs her tummy "I'm just hungry ,mister...and that sandwich looks really good to eat" she smiles

FilFire

04-10-2012

FilFire creates a small fireball behind Grey that hits him in the back and explodes.

"I'm not cute doggy."

Kuroi's tail shoots out from the shadows and slaps his head.

"Don't start that again."

EDIT: FilFire rubs his head while glaring at Kuroi, then focuses on Kyrios.

"But meat is much easier to get. Got to think logically. Especially since the yeti ate nearly everything I hadn't eaten yet."

Youay

04-10-2012

Willump stands up to stretch towering over everyone almost putting his hands through he ceiling,(My understanding that he is probably 10-12 feet tall) He then grumbles a few things in yeti speak. "He says you should know better than to think he can be easily harmed." Nunu nods "He also says that he will try to be gentle and not squeeze the life out of you, Like he wants to do to Talon."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

Still takes no notice of the small fireball. "Aww...but that's why i hugged you!" Grey shocks FilFire but not enough to harm him.
"Fine..but if you slap my head again..we'll take it to the Grounds."
"...and don't call me doggy."

FilFire

04-10-2012

"Stop with the shocks or I'll blow you up."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

"I'm reasoning with you, not "going to Shock you to the core" shock. You blow me up i'll cast another Protection rune." Grey shoots a Fireball only to see FilFire eat it. "Good boy...I think."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

"Food gone??? aww...see you misters later then" she then opened a rift in the ceiling and flew to it

((gotta go..having comp access in 2 and a half hours))

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund shrugs. "Fine. I reckon the pointy objects are in another dimension anyway. The pockets are bags of holding. And I'm not worried about him squeezing the life out of me. It would probably take more than a yeti hug to do that."

Youay

04-10-2012

Willump starts chuckling slapping Sigmund on the shoulder, Nunu giggles as well "He thinks your pretty funny Summoner., Well we got some things to do, we may try to peek in later." with that they leave, almost taking the door frame with them.
(dinner time be back eventually)