Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Sigmund walks in, wearing a Stetson and smoking his pipe. "Afternoon, y'all. Just grabbing some food while the current trial is in a lull." He rubs his head, walks to the fridge, and pulls out a few strips of bacon. Crisping them with auric fire, he puts them on two slices of bread that had already been slightly toasted and had melted cheese on them. He adds a slice of tomato, and some lettuce, and stands by the counter eating it. "Not sure what to think about this one."
Kyrios then turns into a vulture, flew and landed on the counter next to sigmund..and transformed to her child form..she then pokes at sigmund "Umm..mister do you know where little minion go?, I want to play with him"

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

"Willump, I haven't eaten anything all day. So I do believe this is my sandwich." Sigmund grins. He sniffs the air, then looks at Grey. "Another werewolf. That's lovely." Looking at Kyrios, he shakes his head. "Nope. He's probably with his creator though, wherever she is."

FilFire

04-10-2012

FilFire opens his eyes and looks around the room.

"Wolfman! How's old dragon doing? Still insist on saying he's not completely evil?"

Youay

04-10-2012

"You hear that brother, You got to get your own food."with that Willump lumbers over tot he fridge and starts helping himself to the food inside. "Well I suppose that works...Ohh hand me some of that ham and cheese." Willump starts passing food to Nunu as well.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
"Willump, I haven't eaten anything all day. So I do believe this is my sandwich." Sigmund grins. He sniffs the air, then looks at Grey. "Another werewolf. That's lovely." Looking at Kyrios, he shakes his head. "Nope. He's probably with his creator though, wherever she is."
Kyrios frowns "Aww...ok...but can you make me one of those sandwich too?" drooling

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

"Why is everyone looking at me?! I'm not a bad werewolf!"

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund barely resists the urge to backhand the teenage dragon. "Oh, yes. Yes, I do. Because he's not. It would appear that the reason he latched on to my mind was that I was about to leave the dagger behind. It would also appear that he has known most, if not all, of the Gatekeepers." He pauses, shaking his head. "It's weird. Talking about that in plural. I just picked it up when 'Silver' called me that. I didn't know that it was an established group, much less that I was a part of it. Or that my father was."

Sigmund glances at Grey. His face turns more lupine, and then returns to normal. "I'm barely on neutral terms with Vayne as it is. If anything happens that makes someone blame a werewolf, she's no doubt gonna find me. And I," he snarls, "I will find you."

Youay

04-10-2012

After Nunu and Willump almost completely empty the fridge they turn towards Sigmund " Sounds like you got some complicated problems. If it makes you fell better Willump here can give you a hug."

FilFire

04-10-2012

"Right."

FilFire looks at Kyrios, and picks her up.

"Hello small girl. You want sandwhich? I thought you would prefer meat being a creature of Death and all."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-10-2012

"hey, I have to defend myself! besides, I thought Fil was cute!"
"... was that over the top?"