Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

Poppy turns to Nunu, scratching her neck.
"Alright I guess... some slight complications compared to normal but otherwise alright."
Tji looks out the window, sighing slightly.

(( I put myself in such a bad spot... I can't decide what to do with this situation between my 2 chars so I tried posting as neutral stuff as possible so far ))

Youay

04-10-2012

Nunu nods with Willump mimicking the action
"Nothing ever stays simple in this place. Especially for when our political duties come up."

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

"Politics I could handle... this... was something different."
Poppy turns her head, looking at Tji. Tji still looking outside, doesn't notice the look.
"Uhm... this was something completely new to me."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Hinderance looks to Poppy after shifting to his female form, "Ah I see, Tji is being himself again. Hrmmm if it will ease your mind champion I guess I will explain what happened. You see it was when I bought a dagger from a Noxus store going out of business. The Dagger was made out of Perma-frost and called the Tooth of the Leviathan, it was apparently a cursed item that had trapped the essence of the Leviathan a creature that had gone extinct prior to the Runes Wars."

Taking a moment to look at himself, changes to his Leviathan form. "Yes, this is apparently what the old Leviathans looked like. The other part of the dagger was that I needed to keep aministering 10ml of blood every 12 hours to keep getting my magical abilities boosted by the dagger. It was also this time when I brought it into the breakroom where Equiste saw what I was doing with it and got really angry over it for some reason. I mean sure the side effects included the loss of my personality and the susceptiblity to become easily controlled, but not by the dagger in question. I still think there is a safe word that needs to be said for anyone to take control of me in that state, but I didn't know it so I was in no danger."

Changing to the form of FilFire just cause Hinderance had the shape profiled. "Equiste tried to take the Dagger by force for he feared what it was doing to me, and it didn't occur to me at that point to just tell him what I was doing with it. I guess my judgement was a bit clouded by the dagger to protect it, but still. We moved to the sparring grounds and fought, but I was still losing mostly because I am just bad at magic really. When it was apparent that Equiste was going to win, I don't know why really I thought it was a good idea at the time, but I stabbed myself with the Dagger and it triggered my new form."

Swiveling around Hinderance turned into the shape of a water droplet. "The essence of Leviathan toke control for a short while to taste freedom once more before dissipating allowing me to take control and now here I am as a water elemental."

((I dunno for things like those hard decsions I just roll dice to see what I get the Higher number = what I would like to happen and the lower number = what I would rather not happen.))

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( Umm... can you roll the dice for me? xD))

Poppy listens to Hinderance's story, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, telling what you were doing with it probably would have helped, since the fact that you were donating blood to it would easily give the wrong picture to people. How do you... like the new form?"

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( I might disappear soon... without warning, I need to read for tests and my parents like to put the modem offline for the night without warning ))

Youay

04-10-2012

Wilump walks over and both he and Nunu start poking Hindrance in form in wonder. "So what your saying is that your all water now due to a relic of a lost species" Willump grunts "Hes right, its pretty cool."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

((ok I'll roll 4 D6's: 12 or higher = what you want to happen, under 12 = not what you want to happen, Oh wait here it is~~~ 17 be what I rolled for ye~~~))

Turning back to his Leviathan form, "Well, its alien really, working with only one muscle rather than my old body that had fingers, arms, and legs. Here even if I do form new appendages it still feels like only moving one muscle its weird, but very entertaining and now I can do far more without being limited by how my human frame was.

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( Huh... this is awkward... that would mean good things for Tji, but more awkward writing for me... ))
(( Edit. Hey, that rhymed! At least in the way I pronounce Tji ))

"I see, sounds kinda awkward, but it must indeed have it's perks. Nunu, how are things going for you two?"
She looks up at Willump and Nunu, smiling slightly.
"Still growing up I see."

FilFire

04-10-2012

((Aw man, I wanted the other decision. Would've been funnier.))

Kuroi speaks, still with her eyes closed:

"So you bought a suspicious dagger from a suspicious place that requires a suspicious ritual to give you suspicious powers and makes you act suspicious. That sounds suspicious to me."