Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

"All we need to do that is make her shampoo smell like cake."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

".....stop having an answer for everything!" Rudmed replied, "Well how would Fiora react if you murdered a defenseless summoner in cold blood? After all your date is on the line here."

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper shook his finger at Talon, "You may not want potions, but he would."

He looked at the other potion, "Ah, this one? It has several doses, lasts three minutes each dose, and it causes your eyes to shoot lasers." He added quickly, "Side effects may be and include corrected eye vision, nausea, cause you to see multiple rainbows instead of people and some other stuff."

Viper chuckled, "And to be honest, Fiora can do so much better than this jerk." He looked at Redmud, "And you for that matter."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

"Careful summoner. Fizz is on my side."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Rudmed glared at Viper, "If I weren't an inquistor I would shoot you right now. I don't know what would happen after it, but it would feel so justified."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon turns and steps out of the room again. "I must go now Summoners. Be careful with those stairs."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Rudmed got out from under the table making a mental note to attempt to leave Talon alone, but then he turned to Viper, "What makes you think I even like Fiora anyways?"

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper pointed at Talon, "He threatens me with Fizz, and you..." Points to Rudmed, "Are threatening to shoot me. You still have your cute little gun out and everything!"

Viper laughed, shaking his head, "You honestly think she cares for that? She is a duelist, she wants competition, she does not expect you to kill every single being that crosses her way. She is a free spirited woman with a very staunch set of morals, that includes no unnecessary killing."

Viper's voice became hard, "Trust me, I know what an unnecessary kill is. She would despise you, the both of you if you were to do such a thing."

He looked at Rudmed, "You would not be insulting Talon so much if you did not."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

"No, I insult Talon because it is funny, but it the dangerous kind of funny so for my own safety and peace of mind I should stop. There are much better ways to earn a women's love then to insult her opponet." Rudmed said as he put away his flintlock pistol (Simlair to MF's), "If you pull any of that shape-shifting therapy I saw earlier I will put a bullet in your head."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon taps Rudmed on the shoulder from behind.

"Boo."