Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jayko shrugged. "Relax, he cast a silence spell. He can't hear anything we're doing, and I can't hear anything he's doing. And, since I'm invisible, I may as well make use of it, eh? Also, have you seen how high some people jump when a guy as tall as me sneaks up on them?"

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"I must agree with the bard on this one, lad." Viper scratched his chin while staring in the mirror, "That would be most foolhardy. Now... if only I could outsmart such a worthy foe..."

He cocked his head, smiling, "Why thank you for calling me so, but should you not ask Jack the favor you bequeathed upon him? And it cannot be silence."

Viper turned around for a brief moment before snapping his head back to face the mirror, "Almost had me there." He called out loud, "Good sir Jack, how may I make it up to you? Perhaps a spicier piece of bacon?"

He smiled at his reflection, "Almost had me, but I am not so easily fooled!"

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver rolled her eyes at Jay's comment, her headache almost gone now.

"That's almost a guaranteed way to get a knife through your gut."

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

Kaz, however, was completely oblivious to the goings-on thanks to his 'Silence' spell. As he wrote, he simply nodded, speaking to himself within his bubble of quiet.

"That's good... I think they'll enjoy that... Still much more though..."

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper slowly backed away from the mirror, still facing it for several steps until he was far enough away. Pointing at the mirror fearfully he regarded the others, "My advice? Stay away from that guy. He's dangerous."

With that said he unhooked his hand and placed it on a nearby table. He walked over to where Silver was sitting, propping himself on the arm of the chair, "So, Miss Silver, care to make a wager?"

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay looked at the man besides him. "Wait...this isn't Ceru. It's Kaz. Uh oh."

He got up and shimmied away quietly.

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once at Viper, and she tilted her head to one side at him.

"Wager? Depends on what you are wagering...."

She smirked slightly before making her next comment.

"If its something about performing weird experiments on me then I might have to decline."

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

(( <3 you Jayko. XD))

Luckily for Jay, Kaz seemed none the wiser. Either that, or he'd simply decided not to cast ignite on the sneaky man. In any case, he wasn't talking, and continued his writings.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"My dear, the only subjects I experiment on are volunteers and the unwitting. I do have a set of ethics." Viper felt a tugging on his pant leg, his hand was at his feet with a cup of fresh tea. He leaned over and waved a finger at it, "Don't forget the scones."

Grabbing the teacup, he took a gentle sip, "At first, I wished to wager what would happen to poor Jayko, but alas, he wised up too quickly. My wager..." He clicked his teeth together, attempting to think of one, "I am willing to wager...Five hundred gold, that Cerubois is so deep in his state of writing, no one can arose him from it within, let's say, the next ten minutes. What say you?"

*1 minute = 1 post, 10 posts, posts must be about annoying Cerubois in a fashion to count***

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay was sipping tea, still cloaked in darkness, so that it appeared as though the tea was emptying itself in thin air. It was walking around when suddenly, he tripped, spilling it all over Cerubois's head, making sure not to let a single drop land on his manuscript. He stood stock still, hoping no one would notice him.