Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

09-15-2012

Even though Ruby's eyes were blind, she could see the general direction of Lucy's aura, even through the furniture. So she slowly moves to find Lucy asleep.
Ruby asks someone in the room " Could anyone tell her that I found her behind the couch? " Her own exhaustion was forcing her into sleep, but she wouldn't be able to walk all the way to her room. And Suk wouldn't like it if she well asleep in the halls...among other reasons the torn robes were already revealing quite a bit of skin.
She walks up to Suk opens her mouth to say something, but falls to her knees and falls asleep leaning against him.

(( I might be gone for a week and I'm not sure if I will be able to get on the internet so. Goodbye for now ))

FilFire

09-15-2012

Ryu mumbles a bit more, then slides off the couch and goes to full direwolf form, and curls up. After a couple of seconds he falls asleep.

((Time for sleeps.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

((Deity, you still busy? I wanna do stuff with Michelle xD))

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

Suk looks at her and sighs. He sets her against the wall so that he can continue to talk with Irhala.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-15-2012

((Check that other place ))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Eric stopped as he was about to finish...He was shocked as Hiko passed out on him. Though he was now feeling guilty of what he had to put her through. All that pain, he should know because he went through it many times, so he grabbed her blanket and wrapped her in it while cradling Hiko in his arms.

Lord of Apoc

09-15-2012

Vale stood.
"Well I have to go now I will see you later... handsome."
She left the room snickering to herself.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

"Alright, bye."
872 shook his head a bit as she snickered.

((And... everyone is dead.))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

After a while, Eric moved Hiko in his arms to try to get her awake. "Hiko...Hiko..."

MysticalRaven

09-15-2012

((Wow, I leave to find everyone one leaving once I get back.))