Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

09-15-2012

(( I think Lucy could be brought back...you know if she does something then it won't be in the room so Firion can go to hell with his "distrubing peace" stuff ))

Ruby collapsed to her side and curled up in the pain. She forced words out " Please Suk...I want you to be happy...I don't want to stay in your way...you can't give up on Lucy just because of me...I will gladly suffer...if it's the only way for you to be with her...please...I will endure it for her..."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

872 sighs, slightly annoyed at Vale, he didn't like this sort of thing, besides, he didn't want anyone to think they were in a relationship, he just wanted to be friends with her.

"I'm not bad, how about you? What's your name by the way?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Eric sat near her putting one of his blackish wings around her. "Would you like to try to learn it through magic like how I did to talk to you."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-15-2012

Hiko shook her head "I wanna learn normally..."

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

Suk sighed as he lifted her up a bit, resting her on him. "But I am happy with you Ruby. I don't want to hurt you for my needs, I'm not like that..." He said stroking her hair, trying to relax.

Lunari Starfox

09-15-2012

Irhala had enough of spying on Suk and Ruby, her jealousy was getting the best of her and she felt really hurt and upset. She jumped out from behind them through whirl of rose and looked at Suk with an angered yet sad face.

"Suk ... what is going ?"

Aproxima

09-15-2012

Again Ruby was an obstacle in Suk's happiness. She pushed herself off of him. She wasn't capable of walking so she started to crawl back to the break room where she could hide behind the wall. The halls were too big for her to disappear out of their sights quickly. She was dragging Suk's robes across the ground. It seems the fabric wasn't nowhere near being as strong as her clothes; so it began to tear a little.

MysticalRaven

09-15-2012

A small ball of light appeared from Firions mace it formed into the shape of Lucy... As the light faded Lucy would be seen simply standing in front of Firion. She looked around for a moment... She didn't know what to do now... She no longer felt like playing but didn't want to go back to Liana because she didn't want to make her sad aswell. Her eyes fell on the piano, making her way over she started to try make her own pretty music once she sat down.

Firion almost at once regretted his decision once he saw Ruby. Lucy however didn't seem to notice a thing.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Eric nodded back at her as he takes out a few books.. "Ok...I will help you..here is a book that I will read along with you to help you along."

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

Suk looked at Ruby. "Ruby... Just wait for a second..." He said. He looked over at Irhala, and explained EVERYTHING to her. Ruby being trapped in the hell box by Ryu, and having to make a sacrifice to save her, so now he was bound to her, and couldn't lust for other women otherwise she'd be in pain. "Irhala... Before you freak out... Please... Understand... I did what I had because I didn't want her to die." He said, while during all of this he heard the piano playing in the break room. Lucy was probably here, he wasn't sure if he could handle all of this.