Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

872 frowned at Vale.
"Why not? He's a good guy, he's just a bit strange."

Lord of Apoc

09-15-2012

"He really creeped me out the first time I met him."

Aproxima

09-15-2012

Ruby didn't move at all when Suk hugged and kissed her. Were all those words lie? She was so confused. Why did she think that someone would ever truly love her...yet she still had to ask. In her voice aside from her pain was defeat and sadness "...but...it has never been...more than being...as you called it...friends with benefits? "

FilFire

09-15-2012

Ryu chuckles once.

"True. I tried isolation once. Now it is a recurring thing in my dreams."

Ryu holds out a hand and darkness gathers around it before forming a scenery. It's the teenager version of Ryu, sitting in the middle of an endless plain, staring at one small flower. The whole area is devoid of anything, the ground endless black sand, the sky endless monotone grey. The scene is at the same time boring and creepy, maybe even terrifying. Teenager Ryu does nothing but sit there, watching the one flower.

"The hell box is only one way of hell. Even inside of the hell box, there are others."

Ryu watches the scene.

"Talking about this kind of thing makes me depressed."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

"Help you with what?"

MysticalRaven

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Suk sighed and hugged her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "It's okay Ruby, I don't mind. It's not like I hate you." He said smiling.

((OH GOD I'M ACTUALLY CRYING STEEL WHYYYYYYYYYYYY D; ))
((-Shrug-))

Athelia looks around for a moment, maybe she should go see if Kameil was awake yet.
"Hey, I'm going to go see if Kameil is awake alright, I'll come back if he isn't."

She then stands, waves to those she had been speaking with and leaves, giving Firion a curious look on her way out.

leirynot

09-15-2012

"He's not good at talking to people sometimes, I bet he was tired when he talked to you. You see, he's an insomniac, and can't really sleep until his body gets so tired he collapses. The longer he's awake the stranger he starts to act, but he's harmless, just don't volunteer to have him test any of his poisons on you." 872 chuckled a bit. "Allowing him to test his medicines on you is relatively safe though, the side affects of those only very rarely cause any long term harm."

Giavanna watches the scene.
"It's kind of weird, I went through isolation for, well I don't know how long. I existed in phase space, completely alone. I don't really know how long I lived like that, since I didn't really comprehend time passing until I came here."

Blade3324

09-15-2012

Suk sighed. "I... I just said that because... At first... I didn't know how I felt about you.... But now.... I know I love you... And what is important is the present, and not the past. Do you understand?" He said looking at her.

((Sorry had to get tissues and everyone looked at me because I was sobbing))

MysticalRaven

09-15-2012

((Wait, you were being serious about crying?))

Lord of Apoc

09-15-2012

Vale sort of put her hand under 872's arm.
"do you mind. My head hurts a little bit."
With out waiting for his answer she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"you know what just don't talk and I will do it."
Wess hugged Nikoli trying to make herself feel better.

((I be back in about an hour.))