Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
"Hinderance, what exactly happened in the Sparring Grounds? Equiste is still missing after all..."
Tji takes a sip from his tea, peering at Hinderance.
"I've heard bits about it but nothing that would explain all this."
Looking towards Tji in his somewhat male form, "Well after I stabbed myself with the dagger and became what I am now, Equiste kept on push away my attempts to heal him. Krokaska was there to, trying bring Equiste back here to be treated for wound."

Still trying to shape himself Hinderance continues, "Equiste started using fire magic half way through the fight and that seemed to have drained him quite a bit by the end. I had told he senior summoners he was probably at Piltover."

Tjihyana

04-09-2012

Tji gets up, drinking what's left of his tea and walking out.
"Well, I need to get going for now... have fun all."
He waves towards the room as he goes.

(( Aka, class with no comp access ))
(( Edit: Wait... wrong class... I sort of have comp access... eh... Tji's out on business anyway... might bring Poppy here ))

Bright Oblivion

04-09-2012

Sigmund shrugs. "And I reckon, in his mind, that makes perfect sense. From experience, I can tell you that, on some level, he's just trying to protect himself. On the off chance that you were to get hurt, he would blame himself. Not necessarily because it's his fault, but because it's easier. And he may not be sure he can handle that." He sighs. "I'm starting to mumble incoherently. I think it's time for sleep." He walks over to the couch, pulling off his coat to use as a blanket. As he sits down, he says, "The offer's still open to take you to Piltover. But you have to get some sleep yourself first."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Hinderance slithers over to the note the girl had placed on the door to see what it says.

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Sigmund mutters over to Hinderance. "That's the league judgements. Equiste's name is about halfway down. I have pretty good eyes. However, I doubt he would want us to see him at his weakest hour."

Equiste

04-10-2012

Equistes name on the list seems to be positioned in a place where the judgements are about to take place, meaning he was already back at the institute of war and likely at his judgement or in custody.

Silverling

04-10-2012

"Oh, I know Vince means well, its just not something I'm used to... After all, I've been practically fending for myself since age ten."

Silver then stuck her tongue out at Sigmund at his last comment.

"Psshh... Sleep, who needs that? Though I may have to take you up on the offer in the next few days."

She stifled another yawn, then slowly pushed herself up from her chair, taking the note from Vince and pocketing it.

"Anyways, I have more work to do, and I'm pretty sure Lily would like to read this note. So, enjoy the rest you are about to get, I will probably be back sometime tomorrow."

And with that, she slipped out of the room.

((Yea, bed time bed time... Night all! Also, Silver would be more interested in the judgments, but she doesn't know Equiste all that well. d= ))

AcolytHinderance

04-10-2012

Hinderance still worried, "But it was my fault, I bought the Dagger in the first place shouldn't I be present in there?"

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Before he closes his eyes, Sigmund grunts. "I don't want a sleep-deprived immortal at my back when I'm in unfamiliar territory. Especially when I'm at roughly...half strength right now. It tends to be bad for one's health. And I like my health. What's left of it." He mutters in Hinderance's direction, "Do what you want. I'm not stopping you. Though, I couldn't care a ton myself. Don't know the guy much, and if he willingly accepted the tribunal's call for judgement, he wants to be punished for it. Let him do so." With that, he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep, hopefully one devoid of dragons and murderous uncles.

((I'm out. Night everyone!))

Tjihyana

04-10-2012

(( Well... no one left here but us Hinderance? And maybe Equiste? ))