Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper glanced at Talon, "True, being an assassin tends to make you wait for extended periods in the gutters..." He laughed, "Do excuse my rudeness! I have enough blood coursing through to fuel a kitten at the moment."

Wiggling the bottle at Talon, he slyly asked, "Perhaps you would want such a concoction? Or..." Viper took out another bottle, "A counter to this potion. My prices are quite reasonable."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon would glare at Viper.

"My skills are my own."

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

"As are mine!" Viper nodded, "That does not mean one cannot help oneself." His left hand beeped angrily at him, he ignored it. "So tell me, why are you so set on this man and stairs?"

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon waved his hand dismissively. "Just warning him that the stairs can be awfully slippery sometimes, and that he should be careful..."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

"It might just guarantee your victory and date with Fiora." Rudmed suggested, but he thought about how Viper had been acting, "Though there is probaly some kind of god awful side-effect that comes with it too. Like say Kog' Maw developing a sudden attraction to you."

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper laughed, waving his finger at Talon, "An assassin is a tool, you need him dead because of something he did to you or your master. Since your master is gone, but you still exist. So! Knowing your lifestyle, you only know best to answer with violence, so what did he do to make you want to warn him of certain staircases?"

Throwing a glance at Rudmed, "The potion to attract Kog'maw to you rests on my belt. Do not worry so much."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon pointed at Rudmed.

"Careful you. You never know when I might just revert back into a heartless killing machine."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

"Really, let me see that one then." Rudmed said thinking of an evil plan, and a possible escape, "Also in case this fails....what are the side effects of the other potion?"

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

"No potions."

Rudmed

03-08-2012

"What wouldn't having Kog'Maw follow Shyvana be the ultimate prank for you and Fizz to pull off?" Rudmed asked.