Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Silver gave Viper an odd look, and stretched out her wings a bit. In the process of replying to him, she absently crossed her arms around her back.

"My wings? They've always been there."

((Side note: Having to move a piano is not a pleasant thing to do, I don't suggest it.))

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper shook his finger at her, "My dear, if I didn't notice your wings I would be more blind than I already am. No..." He took a step forward "Wh-"

Lefty lurched forward and slapped Viper, he drew back, "What did I do?! I'm just..."

It beeped and clicked angrily at him, Viper's eyes widened, "Ohhhhhh! That makes sense!" He glanced at Silver, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I thought I saw you were covered in bandages or something! Like you were horrifically scarred or something!"

He burst out laughing, "Cause if it was something like that, I'd have to find out who would inflict such wounds, find them, tear their intestines out, string them along the walls, and keep strangling them!" He continued laughing, "Until they choked to death! Ha ha ha!"

Lefty beeped nervously at Viper, "I'm being creepy again?" He frowned, "I'm sorry, you know how I feel about certain things. But I trust you, Lefty, you wouldn't lie to me."

It beeped nervously once more.

((I agree. Pianos suck))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Silver glanced off to one side, mumbling under her breath.

"Well if it makes you feel better the planet's been dead for at least 1500 years..."

She went silent for a moment and glanced back at Viper.

"Urhm, I mean, there wouldn't be a need to go to such extremes if that were the case."

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper adjusted himself, "I understand, it sounds extreme, and I just had an entire little spiel for you about not going to such lengths, but..." He became incredibly depressed for a single moment, "Sometimes...sometimes my conscience outweighs my sanity..."

He instantly brightened up, "Ah well, water under the bridge, right Lefty?" It beeped sadly in response, he smiled at it, "Oh hush now. No need to call me that, dearest."

Regarding Silver he quickly asked, "So! Any ideas as to what experiment we should dip into next? Something less dangerous than today's?" He chuckled, "Perhaps something that won't remove my kidneys?"

Silverling

03-08-2012

"Experiments? Hmmm..."

Silver tilted her head to one side in thought.

"Well, anything that doesn't risk exploding is always a plus. Maybe we could find a less unstable power source for you to use..."

((Ah yes, I'm also tweaking a bit of Silver's profile in case you want to look... One day I'll get a new drawing up there to replace that one...))

Rudmed

03-08-2012

Rudmed dashes into the room, and dives under a nearby table. "I'm gonna need fullplate armor and fast!" he exclaimed as he watched the door pulling out a pistol. He had clearly done something that would possibly upset someone.

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper smiled, "Excellent!" He walked over to Rudmed, throwing Silver a quick glance, "Power source after this. Time for some fun."

Pointing at the gun, "Cute, really. So, fullplate? Why waste your breath on that when..." He extracted a bottle from his pouch, "I can give you this?"

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Talon pushed open the door to the break room, allowing it to creak the entire way.

"Hello Rudmed, just stopping by to warn you about some stairs..."

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

Viper's left hand split apart and made stabbing gestures at Talon, Viper simply narrowed his eyes, "Please excuse Lefty, it won't do much..." He glared at it, "Right?" Lefty calmed down.

He regarded Rudmed, shaking the vial "Last chance, summoner. Drink or die. Whoever drinks this will gain superb strength, nigh invulnerability, rock solid abs, it'll be most exciting! Lasts half an hour..."

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Viper's left hand split apart and made stabbing gestures at Talon, Viper simply narrowed his eyes, "Please excuse Lefty, it won't do much..." He glared at it, "Right?" Lefty calmed down.

He regarded Rudmed, shaking the vial "Last chance, summoner. Drink or die. Whoever drinks this will gain superb strength, nigh invulnerability, rock solid abs, it'll be most exciting! Lasts half an hour..."
Talon smirked. "Half an hour you say? I've waited longer."