Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

((Actually going to bed, good night all, have some Converge.))

Bladesaber

09-09-2012

Zaren and Seal re-enter the room. Zaren heads over to where Garic is and takes a seat next to him. Seal looks around the room for someone to talk to.

((Be back later.))

Dirilan

09-09-2012

Tittelu entered in break room again by flying, she seems to want to see some people one more time.

FilFire

09-09-2012

((So, I decide to switch from Fizz to Cho'Gath for a while for the fun of it. Immediately everything goes wrong. It might be me, but since several times I had the highest score of my team I doubt it.))

Aproxima

09-09-2012

(( Hmmm, I wonder if Ruby was in that Phantom's book...mostly likely a quite painful show he would get ))

FilFire

09-09-2012

((Last time I heard you described Ruby as being beautiful if you discern the markings.))

Aproxima

09-09-2012

(( Well yes, very beautiful and artistic, BUT that doesn't mean it doesn't look painful. I said it's beautiful when you ignore the fact that they are carved deep into her flesh...so once you take this fact into account then yes the design and everything is nice, but I think it would be very painful to look at it, especially knowing how much pain it brings her. ))

((Edit: Well of course ))

FilFire

09-09-2012

((I can think of a couple of people who wouldn't care about that.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

((Breakroom, why you so empty and scary now?))

Dirilan

09-09-2012

Tittelu decided to land on a table, seems there was no one here or people was sleeping.

((Because there is a giant butterfly... seriously... I don't what it is the real reason why breakroom is empty...))