Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

09-08-2012

Zaren sighs "Then try to talk to her more often. Initiate conversations, find what she likes. The best thing to right now for her is find who hurt her boyfriend. You'll find her personality completely different then, I'm sure. Now I must go." Zaren walks over to Seal and fades away. Drak meanwhile walks over to a couch and falls asleep with Tittelu on his head.

((night everyone))

Dirilan

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
Drak looks at Garic and nods "I'm trying to get as many people together as possible." He then looks at Tittelu and smiles, laughing like a small child. He begins to attempt to teach Tittelu how to speak "You" He points at Tittelu "Me" He points at himself.
Tittelu was looking at Drak, she seems to wonder why he wanted to teach her how to speak.

''You? Tittelu!'' She answer back like she was saying that it is useless, because her memory can't allow her to remember word for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((I wonder what Tittelu would look like as a human.))
((For now, she is only a butterfly, nothing else :P))

Lord of Apoc

09-08-2012

Garic looks down at Wess then takes a seat across from her ensuring that no one dare approaches.

((Guess I will go do something for a while.))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Kameil looked down at the mechanical spider, tilting his head slightly. Wasn't it Attwell's pet?

"Hmm, hello..." He thought for a moment, "Araneo, was it?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

The spider clicked a few times then Attwell's voice came from it.
"Hello my friend, I just sent Araneo here to tell my friends that I'm currently staying in the Psychiatric Ward of the medical wing, and that I've been cleared to have visitors, so if you have the time and want to talk to me, you can visit me there. Don't forget to tell any of my other friends that you see."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-08-2012

Deity skips around the room a few times and then sits beside Kameil, smiling at him "Hello!"

Dirilan

09-08-2012

Tittelu noticed that Drak falls asleep, she decided to fly toward Kameil and landed on the table.

Kameil

09-08-2012

Kameil looked at Araneo,

"Hmm, I see, I'll think about. Thank you for telling me this." He then turned to Deity, "Hello miss. We haven't met, I'm Kameil. What's your name?"

((Edit...))

Kameil looked at the butterfly on the table, best not to disturb it.

Broshevick

09-08-2012

((I;m back, and Kameil, Nikoli replied to Kameil a while ago but go no response, I'll find and quote the post in a few seconds))

Broshevick

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurraks View Post
((Alright Kameil))

"I agree. I see no reason for people to commit such activities in here, and it is truly making me consider leaving myself to isolation. It feels drastic but I am let with little other opportunities to socialize and also most people I typically socialize with no longer come here. If you feel that you should get to know your friends better, take the time to sit down and talk to them. Who are a few you wish to get to know more?"
((This was the reply Kameil))