Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-08-2012

((I can't focus on this paper. I'm trying. But it's so distracting.))

Sigmund wakes up from his nap and looks around, trying to decide who's still in the room. "So, Talon." he asks the Blade's Shadow, "You given any thought to maybe trying to get Morgana to chase after someone else? I don't know, someone less squishy?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-08-2012

((Oye, Filfire... Add me to LoL and I'll give you some tips sometime. Can't say I'm the RP expert but I can probably help you be more uh... Liked here. Or if you have a Deviantart account, you can message me there, my deviantart is right here. TBH it would be easier to message me there 'cause I'm on about all the time.))


((Anyways, I gotta go have a nice Easter dinner with my family. See ya'll laters and have a happy Easter for those who celebrate. :3 ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-08-2012

Sigmund, I don't think that will work... I think she has a genuine interest in me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Laughing, Sigmund says, "As a punching bag, yes. As a supply of the torment she seems to feast off of, yes. Romantically? She looks as befuddled as a deer in headlights. If you were to give her a reason to look to someone else she might be pondering, someone whom Miss Fortune has a tendency of pointing out you are not, you could be free. And there's always having a plan to freight you to Kayle as a manure shovel once Morgana binds your soul to it." Sigmund ponders, "I suppose the real question is whether you want to continue to lose half your blood supply night after night or you want to cut it short, and maybe anger her. Here's a question though. Have you tried telling her that you're about to go insane? At worst, she turns you into a manure shovel. But there are enough summoners and magicians around here that that could probably be reversed."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-08-2012

It's not turning into something, that's easy to fix. Having your soul bound to it? My body is left to die...

Besides, she's going to ask Udyr for advice, and I don't want to miss something that hysterical.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-08-2012

"Then we take your body and the shovel to Kayle. Tell her that Morgana said she couldn't fix it. Watch and wait. Is good plan. But I agree, let's wait till after she gets advice from Udyr. The gremlins have it on prime-time."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-08-2012

What if it turns out she decides she wants me over Pantheon... I think she's going to break me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-08-2012

"Run?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-08-2012

She can fly...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-08-2012

"Run faster and hide? I know of a place in Freljord with no doors for about 2 days' walk except the one I could drop you off through. Wound up in the freezer at the bar after that one. I think Singed may have fallen through."