Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-08-2012

((Yes the guy from Kog'Maw is a genius, but I don't think it's a good idea to have two of those personalities walking around. Would be like being a copycat.))

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

(( Yeah... well... he's got like 4 smurfs just for the lore discussion RP threads xD ))

"Well, she considers them as such I believe. And you should be flattered at the attention of the Fallen Angel. There are not many on this world who could achieve that, willing or not.

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Pfft, you summoners say that costume isn't for Riven. I beg to differ, she has amazing legs and it shows them off.

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-08-2012

"The fact that someone has Talon running scared is amusing." Kaz mused to no one in-particular as he sipped his tea. The assassin was always causing trouble and messing with others. It was ironic and hilarious that he would be so irked by the situation.

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

"It is indeed..."
Poppy sighs, looking at Talon.
"Just because she has 'amazing legs', doesn't mean she likes showing off skin."

(( Meh, I'll stay here for now, can't sleep yet, South Park imagination terrorist episode going on ))

FilFire

04-08-2012

"What do legs ha-"

Suddenly FilFire stops talking, and tilts his head. Then he starts running around and screaming.

"Wolflady knows, wolflady knows! Run for your life!"

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
"The fact that someone has Talon running scared is amusing." Kaz mused to no one in-particular as he sipped his tea. The assassin was always causing trouble and messing with others. It was ironic and hilarious that he would be so irked by the situation.

I may be scared, but I'm not running.

Seeing as Morgana can strip your soul from your body as well

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

(( You know, scratch that... I can't stay up... Will be back in... 7-9 hours, depends on if I get a surprise wake-up...))

Poppy gets up, looking at everyone, nodding politely at Kaz.
"Well, I need to get going... I need to think about this... problem with the summoner."
She waves at everyone from the doorway as she walks out.

FilFire

04-08-2012

While FilFire is still panicing, suddenly the whole room becomes dark for a second. When the darkness was gone, so was FilFire.

((My lame excuse to go to bed. Also, from what I've read today I must conclude that I'm a terrible RPer. I'll have to work on that. Now good night.))

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
While FilFire is still panicing, suddenly the whole room becomes dark for a second. When the darkness was gone, so was FilFire.

((My lame excuse to go to bed. Also, from what I've read today I must conclude that I'm a terrible RPer. I'll have to work on that. Now good night.))

((RPing as a generic unstoppable dragon of darkness and the such is a big red flag for that.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.))