Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Lefty's already soft voice became even lower, "The implications are great, the effects are astounding, true, and if you were to cast it on...oh say...Vince...Viper, whatever you call him, then he would not mind. I will take the heat for it." Lefty nudged Jack, "Think of it as getting him before he gets you first."
Jack let out a snicker, "You know, Lefty, if I wasn't already taken, I'd say you're one hell of a woman." With that, he began to chant, ignoring Kaz's shouts of protest.

"A Song of Ice and Fire,
A Sonata of Sun and Rain,
A Teacher of Lute and Lyre,
May he never be the same.
Grant him the form,
Of that which I desire,
Give him to the storm,
O Song of Ice and Fire."

With that, Jack released the magic upon Viper, and grinned as he began to shrink, grow fur, and have a great big bushy tail sprout from his hindquarters. In a matter of ten seconds, Viper had turned into a squirrel with neon blue lip gloss all over its mouth.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once at Viper's comment.

"I never said I would threaten him... I wouldn't threaten anyone I hardly knew anyways. And I am doing fine, Doctor."

To the first point, it was true. Silver avoided the medical areas of the Institute of War, mainly because she was never sickly or injured enough to care and also knew that she wasn't even remotely human enough for them to even know what to do with her. The only point in which she ever visited was shortly after the unfortunate incident involving her first summoning match to make sure her mind could still function.

She was about to make another comment when Viper had suddenly turned into a squirrel in front of her. She stared at him for a moment, and gave an odd look toward Jack.

"Well that... Is an interesting spell..."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Jack grinned at his success, "YES!" he shouted, thrusting his hands to the ceiling in triumph, "Call that payback for the bacon!"

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-07-2012

Kaz whipped into action, and was about to cast a powerful dispell magic spell, when Viper suddenly turned into a squirrel...

"I...What the...How the heck is that astounding implications?! I could have done that with half the drama and flare." Kaz grumbled before he mused. "Though, you're a bard. I guess flare is your thing." He smirked. "And I suppose seeing viper as a squirrel is rather hilarious..." He sighed and took another sip of his tea. "...I still think a newt would have been better..."

Grand Viper

03-07-2012

Viper cringed, "Both angels at the same time?" Shuddering at the mere thought was enough mental imagery.

Lefty shook its fist at Kaz, "That's why I used that beam compared to the others." Lefty clicked its fingers about, "And to be perfectly frank, the Senior Summoners will do and say nothing so long as I am here."

Turning its attention back to Jack, it tittered happily, "The correct term was once, once a woman." It waited for Jack to perform the incantation, and once done, Lefty seemed to freeze in horror. "...That...is...amazing!" It chirped happily.

"Any organ transplants?" Viper rolled his fingers about, "Any gashes, any squeak squeak squeak." Viper did not stop attempting to talk despite his new found squirrel hood, "Squeek squeak, squeakity squeak."

Viper stopped, looked down at himself, then back at the Doctor, "Squeak squeak squeak, squeak, squeak squeak?"

(Translated from squirrel: Would you be hard pressed to believe that this, of all things, is not the strangest **** that's happened to me?)

Youay

03-07-2012

He looked down and saw the spell do its work" Well....that was random.And its also more work for me to do, now how am I going to fix you Viper." Looks over at the bard" And you! you could of hit me with that, did you ever test that spell before? Should I tell miss Caitlyn about these tricks your pulling?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Jack grinned at Kaz, "It's not just that I'm able to turn people into squirrels, Kaz. It's that I can change them into anything I want." He lifted a hand, that crackled with arcane energy, "Imagine it: Sion turned into a fly, Sivir turned into a toad, Ahri made entirely human. I could turn you into a newt!" A mad glare in his eyes, he lifted he hand that crackled with magic and pointed a finger at Kaz, "Imagine the implications now."

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-07-2012

Kaz raised an eyebrow. "I can. I call it 'Polymorph Anything.' It's a spell I don't often use because it's rather draining." He smiled. "It's a neat trick, Jack, but not one I haven't seen before."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

03-07-2012

"But here's the kicker," the bard said, "The spell is constructed that you can only reverse the magic by using the opposite incantation. Quite genius, I daresay..." he lowered the magic and gazed at Viper, "I suppose that his form fits his personality now."

Silverling

03-07-2012

Silver eyed Jack for a moment, instantly thinking of a quick way to counter the spell in her mind. A good punch in the face while he's chanting might interrupt his train of thought just enough to cancel the spell.

She continued to watch the squirrel Viper, though still had her attention on the magic waving bard, contemplating what to do about this situation now.