Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Hinderance takes a moment to look around, "Wow, Death must've been pretty quick to appear then just leave."

Looking around Hinderance just notices there isn't any chairs around and puts down his coffee on table and goes to bring a chair to sit in.

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( In-game, slow answers))

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( And an easy ranked win. ))

Tji nods at Hinderance. "Yeah, he just popped in, said what he said and left."
Poppy looks at Tji. "But why did he talk about love? I have never even met you before..."
Tji blinks, looking awkward. "No idea..."

Equiste

04-07-2012

(OOC: Tsk, I'd jump in but I feel very time displaced right now...)

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( And an easy ranked win. ))

Tji nods at Hinderance. "Yeah, he just popped in, said what he said and left."
Poppy looks at Tji. "But why did he talk about love? I have never even met you before..."
Tji blinks, looking awkward. "No idea..."
Kiara then gives a glance at tji and poppy.."What my master means is that summoner L... uhh nvm.. don't want to ruin it for him".

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( And another win... but I sucked ))

Tji glares at Kiara, before turning back to his book. Poppy raises an eyebrow at the girl.
"What are you talking about?" She says, turning to Tji "Do you know what she is talking about?"
Tji blinks, trying to look innocent, only managing an awkward expression. "No... I don't..."

(( You are giving him trouble on purpose aren't ya? ))

moltingsoul

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( And another win... but I sucked ))

Tji glares at Kiara, before turning back to his book. Poppy raises an eyebrow at the girl.
"What are you talking about?" She says, turning to Tji "Do you know what she is talking about?"
Tji blinks, trying to look innocent, only managing an awkward expression. "No... I don't..."

(( You are giving him trouble on purpose aren't ya? ))
Kiara merely chuckles at the summoner's glare.."I have fought archdemons why should i be scared of you?"

(( And i'm helping him.. one way or another ))

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( Game, reply, game, reply... long waits... ))

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

"Even so, you should not speak of things you do not know of..." Tji scowls, looking at his book.
Poppy looks at the two, blinking a couple of times. "It seems I have missed something here..." She drinks some of her coffee, looking at Kiara "What were you saying when you just cut off your sentence miss?"
(( And sauna, 10-20 mins away ))

FilFire

04-07-2012

FilFire bursts through one wall and out of the other. From the hole he came out people are shouting. While in the air a note falls on the floor, which reads:

"Blew some stuff up, people not happy. I would ask you not to tell them where I am, but I don't think they need assistance in that part. Also, killing people I already killed before is fun, need to do it again sometime."