Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"I'm being weird strange, aren't I?" Viper frowned, looking at his left hand, "Am I being strange again?"

A sound slap resonated across his face, he stared at his hand not amused, "Lefty, I don't think I -"

Another slap whipped across his face, Viper shook his head clear, "If you say so."

Bowing his head towards Jack, Viper's entire demeanor changed, "I do apologize for my...ah...excitement. Your assessment was not off by any measure, do excuse my atrocious behavior."

Taking a quiet sip of tea Viper continued, "My adrenaline was still a little...mm, peaked. And I am still curious about the bacon, I was lying neither about any of the side effects that may occur or what I owe you for risking your life. I promise, I will only do exactly what you request, nothing more and nothing less."

Finishing his cup of tea he walked over to pour himself a near one, "And Miss Silver, if you would be so kind as to help me pick out their obituaries, that would be most kind. Better prepared than sorry is what I always say." A twitch of his hand emphasized his point.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay gulped and fingered his collar nervously. "Please, please, please don't kill me. I don't respawn, you know. Also, I might have to defend myself, which can get messy." To emphasize the point, the gem on his gauntlet glowed slightly.

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver sighed, grumbling something under her breath and rubbing her temples. Luckily the headache was starting to go away, finally, which would mean she would be in much less of an irritable mood. Though there was always something about Jay's voice which caused her to be slightly irritated anyways.

"Yes... Stop talking, please... That would make everything better."

She then eyed Viper for a moment and shrugged slightly.

"To be honest, I don't think at this point they would die from the cause of bacon... Severe claw wounds would be more likely."

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper raised a hand defensively, "Me? Kill you? What a horrible idea! No no no, you misunderstand!"

"I would never kill anyone in this room!" His hand swept about the room, acknowledging everyone present, "Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the bacon and the 5% chance of minor spontaneous combustion, if anything you can blame the League cafeteria for serving my specimen."

Looking back at Jack, Viper still raised his hands, "And Jack, let us be frank, if I so much as sneezed on you, what would your fiance do to me? Nooo, I would never kill anyone in this room."

Leaning in close to Jayko, Viper pointed at a mirror reflecting himself, "Except maybe that guy. I don't like how that guy looks."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

((Quiet, Jayko. You're hallucinating))

Jack laid the guitar across his lap and gave a flick of his wrist, a knife appearing in his hand out of nowhere, which he used to casually clean his fingernails.

"As for Caitlyn," he said, "I think she would show you the inner workings of the Piltover Peacemaker. The messy way. But she wouldn't get the opportunity to."

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay simply stared at Viper, wondering how he was still alive in a world full of mirrors.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"I'm simply digging the grave further, aren't I?" Viper rubbed his forehead and regarded the two offended men, "Alright, then what form of penitence do you wish for me to pay with to make up for my ill chosen words?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

As Jack cleaned his fingernails, he let out a smoke-filled burp, coughed twice and hid the knife away again, muttering "Explosive Discovery my ass."

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay fingered his chin. "Well, you could...this is odd. Uh, you could go tell that guy you don't like over there what's coming to him, and that'd make it up to me."

He then looked over at Cerubois. "Wow. So silent...I'm going to mess with him."

He then proceeded to cover himself in shadow so that he nearly disappeared and slowly slink over to Cerubois's side, sitting next to him, practically invisible.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Jack said to Jayko as he continued tuning the guitar.