Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

The door now fixed, Kaz stood. "I don't see how bacon would...what?" He blinked, confused. "Nevermind. In any case, I last saw Ceru over there, writing." He sighed and sipped his tea, carrying it with an invisible 'mage hand' cantrip.

"If you boys need me, I'll be over here. I have some thinking to do." That said, Kaz plopped himself down on the nearest couch, tea still floating at his side as he summoned a pad of paper and a quill, and began jotting down a few words.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay reached into his jacket and somehow pulled out a Techmaturgical keyboard, as well as a similar bass, guitar, and his infamous 'Runedisc.' "Hey, anyone want to mess around? Riven always appreciates it...sure, doesn't always like it, but appreicates it nonetheless...when I make her a song, and we can just mess around, as well!"

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

"Knock yourselves out. That being said, I prefer silence while writing, so I'll be doing this, now." Kaz waved his hand and a faint ripple appeared in the air around him. "Stop rubbing Riven in my face, you jerk." Kaz smirked. Jayko, of course, and everyone else, wouldn't hear a thing, and Kaz wouldn't hear any replies either. It was a simple 'Silence' spell. Viper could blow up a thousand more doors and he wouldn't hear anything. His concentration assured, he returned to his writings.

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver cringed slightly at the incessant chatter. She stayed quiet as she finished her ice cream, keeping one hand on her forehead due to her throbbing headache. Her antennae twitched once with annoyance as Jay suggested music. She growled a rather convincing threat from her corner, shooting him a glare in the process.

"I swear if you start making more noise over there, Jay, I'm going to start slowly tearing out your vocal cords."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack stirred his tea with the strip of bacon, "I agree with Silver on this. Save making music to the real artists." He left no illusion that he meant himself in that regard.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper's fingers flicked against one another, staring at the cup of tea Jack was stirring via a strip of bacon, "Ingenious, simply marvelous! An edible stirring stick, this will revolutionize hot beverages! A thousand blessings upon you and your wife to be! I shall name them, Jack's Tasty Stick! You can't have just one!"

With that said he fired a quick disappointing glance at Jayko, "No changes yet? Alas, I heard women favor foreign accents. Alas and woe, I will have to ask you in a week to see if there are any delayed effects like minor spontaneous combustion."

With that said, he took a noisy sip of tea and quickly changed the subject, "I must ask you, Jayko, my good, possibly soon to be combusted, friend one thing. Hopefully you will be able to answer before Miss Silver attempts to perform a otolaryngological procedure without a license. Have you ever considered the techmaturgical triangle?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack looked sideways at Viper before taking a bite of the bacon. "Viper," the bard said, "I think you need to have your head checked out. One too many explosions has jostled your brain." His statement finished, he looked at the piece of bacon again and shrugged, popping the rest into his mouth and washing it down with some hot tea.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay hid all of his instruments...quickly. "Er, no, no triangle. But that's part of Rumble's drumkit, so...I guess so."

He then turned to Silver. "My apologies, I didn't mean to insult you. Or annoy you. Or...I'll stop talking now."

He'd left his techmaturgical guitar nearby on accident, not noticing that it was still there.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Seeing the guitar, Jack placed his tea on the table in front of him and picked it up, examining it. "You don't tune this thing properly, Jayko," he told the other summoner before tweaking some of the knobs on the end.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay shrugged. "Hey, I sorta lost my guitarist. And I know nothing about it at all. I'm a pianist, if anything, so call me when you need a concerto. Guitar solo? Nope."