Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

06-20-2012

((20k post is mine!.... I finally done something with my life.))

ProModern

06-20-2012

((Also for those who missed my profile here it is. This is Alice.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1707))

((This is my main here.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1681))

Alice smiled at Kiobi.

"I'm going to clean up here. Feel free to talk to me if you want to."

She got her broom and looked around and started sweeping the dust off the floor. It was strange as she did it. The dust just disappeared as she was sweeping the floor. As soon as she finished she sweep off the corner of the room that was blacked and smoking. Then she will start fixing the windows while cleaning off the claw marks on the walls. She was whistling to herself while she was cleaning up the break room.[/I]

Bright Oblivion

06-20-2012

Sigmund nods to Alice. "Thanks for fixing that window, ma'am," he says, gesturing toward the one through which he'd evicted the gremlin. "I'd introduce myself," he yawns. "But I'm just too tired to do so at present. Perhaps next time. For now, I think it's time my friend and I leave for the night." He nods to the crystal wolf and Kiobi as he and Emily get to their feet.

"Have a nice night," Emily says, smiling at Kiobi. She leans against Sigmund and the two make their way out of the Break Room, heading toward the room in the Medical Wing they were currently staying in.

((Night, y'all.))

MysticalRaven

06-20-2012

((Curse you Kameil ))

Amelia walks into the break room, her violet eyes surveying the room, she picks a chair near the door and seats herself.

Lord of Apoc

06-20-2012

Garic eyes start to flicker the lightning died down as he vision returned to regular vision
"Ah finally that's better now I can actually see faces"
Ulin got up and left the break room

((Holy long game batman))

FilFire

06-21-2012

((Lets see... Both Ryu and Shraido are doing something else at the moment, so time for more destruction.))

FilFire walks in, eating what seems to be a human leg. He looks around then climbs onto his spot on the ceiling.

"Heya. Anything interesting happen while I was having fun elsewhere?"

((Also, I'm apparently stuck at school for the moment. I just thought I could quickly pick up my grades and deliver my books, but apparently I have to wait for another hour before I can deliver my books, and after that we're going to see a movie. Great.))

ProModern

06-21-2012

Alice looks up at Filfire and smiled as she kept cleaning. Even though Filfire was eating a human leg Alice didn't seem to mind. She was more than used to it.

"Not much. The only fun thing that happen was you coming in. You seemed to have a lot of fun. What happened?"

Mod looks at Alice. He never heard her talk like that before. He thought that Alice would be disgusted by what Filfire did to a human just from the looks of it it probably got torned off. This was strange, but he never let Alice out of the house that much, and he didn't know how she will interact with other people.

Equiste

06-21-2012

Sometime later...

Zeph happily makes his way into the break room in his yordle form, humming to himself as he goes over and makes himself some tea. He looks around the room at anyone who is in there. "Hello everyone."He said with a cheery smile, continuing to prepare his tea.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Kiobi woke up on the couch groggily, she groaned wondering why did she sleep here. She got up and went over to the food stay, eyes still heavy.

Equiste

06-21-2012

"Hey Miss Kiobi. Have a nice rest?" Zeph asked cheerfully as he sipped tea on one of the seats.