Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

03-21-2012

He smiles at silver " Well you of course, we hardly have a chance for conversation."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

((Nighty night Jack!))

Silver's antennae twitched again before she replied.

"Ah! Well then, I suppose everything has been fine for me. Can't say I find myself on the ill end of things all too often."

She smirked slightly before making another comment.

"In fact if you were to try to find records of me in the medical wing, you would find an almost empty file containing the words 'has chronic headaches after summoning due to summoner trainer being a jerk and tearing her away from her summoning orb.'"

Youay

03-21-2012

Youay smiles and takes another sip "Yeah I only get weird things to happen to me at times" He gestures at his office. "And how are the headaches, are they still a problem?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

Silver tilted her head to one side a bit at Youay.

"Yes, unfortunately... But only after summoning. Nothing makes them go away either, aside from waiting several minutes to pass. Believe me, I've tried."

Gamefreak506

03-21-2012

506 stares for a moment for a moment before letting out a sigh and went to relaxing on the chair he was sitting on. His thoughts trailed off to what clothes he should wear for some reason. Maybe it's because he wear these Summoner robes too often, and that they're not easy to move around in. He wondered where he put his old clothes and why.

((Off for now.))

Youay

03-21-2012

"That is a shame, maybe someday I can help put you on a treatment program, if not cure maybe I can help lessen the pain." He looks into his cup " I see you and Left are getting pretty close. Becoming good friends?"

Silverling

03-21-2012

((Nighty night, Gamefreak! Though next time, be a bit more social? d= ))

"It probably wouldn't hurt to try, though I couldn't particularly say what, exactly, is causing the headaches... Aside from mental damage caused from when my jerk of a summoner trainer decided it was a good idea to tear me away from a summoning orb."

Silver glanced at Lily on her shoulder, noting at how quiet she was, and absently ran one claw along the back of the mechanical hand and smiling slightly.

"Being that I haven't lost my head yet, I would have to say yes. She does keep good company at times as well."

Youay

03-21-2012

"That's good to hear. Good friends are hard to find." He grins as he says that. " I know you dont visit the medical center, but you can always stop by for a chat." at that he gets up and head to the door in the wall "well I have some work to do so I must excuse myself, have a good night."

(Didnt see how late it was, night all)

Silverling

03-21-2012

((Heh, night to you too, Youay. d= ))

Silver salutes the Doctor as he leaves.

"Good luck with your work and have a good night to you as well, sir Doctor. I may have to take that invitation and stop by sometime."

((Edit: And I may as well slink out as well))

Silver glanced around at whoever was left in the room, and carefully lifted Lily off of her shoulder saying a few quick words to the mechanical hand.

"I have a few things to attend to, actually... So I will be leaving."

She then set her on the ground next to Viper, and after making sure he would be fine, she slipped out of the room.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Jack entered the Break Room, groaning and holding a water bottle to his head.