Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

(( Just watched Sengoku basara samurai heroes the last party XD...and also took a bath so yea.. that take pretty long hehe... ))
Kiara nods.."Pretty good i have a nice rest.."...she then glances at sarah and stood up...when she was about to touch sarah the runes glow and she took her hand away..."What...?..."she then notices the crying white reon..."Umm little guy can i do anything to help your mother?"

Cataclysm shatter the skull absorbing the essences from it then stood up and gets ready if something went wrong...

iEatTurtlez

06-01-2012

Fujin stopped hugging her and look at kiara and was confused to what they were talking about he was just a child after all but he knew that they wanted to help.

"Mommy won't wake up" Fujin looks at Sarah and hugs her shirt softly again hoping to wake her up but sarah wouldn't. Her breathing had already stopped. Fujin didn't know what to do and started to panic running in small circles around Sarah's lap. Anyone getting too close to them will be punished by the runes greatly.

Equiste

06-01-2012

Equiste looked concerned. He wasn't sure what those runes were but if he had to guess they were probably some protection from people outside them. Problem was he wasn't sure it would let people in who intended to help. "Don't panic little one we're... I don't know what we are going to do." He looked back at Kiara. Could they risk trying to get through them? Problem was he had no idea. He took a piece of paper out of his satchel, rolled it up in a ball and threw it lightly over the runes. Perhaps that would give them an idea on what they would do, otherwise if nothing happened he'd carefully move his hand until either the runes did something to which he'd pull back or... Well, to be honest he expected them to do something... Otherwise there was a trick he could try if the paper ball didn't immediatly get fried.

(OOC: *sigh* I'm probably going to get one or two more posts at best. He seems to have the worst timing.)

iEatTurtlez

06-01-2012

((Aw man bad timing on my part i gtg soon))

((Honestly I forgot what those runes then but they do a lot of things. Like making whatever is too close to her get shocked, burn, blinded, etc, etc))

As the paper hit it it just bounce back. Fujin didn't know what to do and looked at Sarah. He hugged her and without knowing it he was giving sarah some energy. Fujin started to breathe harder and harder and fell unconscious on her lap. Sarah slowly opened her eyes and found out she could breath again and looked at the others.

"Tell shraido that I cheated death." She smiled and closed her eyes again breathing normally. Fujin was unconscious on her lap but he was fine just tired. They both went back to sleep. The runes still around them both protecting them.

((Ugh nvm bye))

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

(( Just gonna guess how the runes work... ))
kiara then transform to her aegis form.."I'll try...."...she then moves her gauntlet to sarah...but something like a spark starts surrounding her gauntlet and then knock kiara's whole body away....

Cataclysm instantly disperses and forms back to the place where kiara was knocked back..

kiara's body was surrounded by sparks of electricity..."ouch.....that hurts....and thanks cataclysm..."...she tries to stood up but the sparks seems to make her unable to move

(( I don't wanna erase this DX... took me a lot to thought of it..you meanies! ))

Equiste

06-01-2012

(OOC: Well at least no one died... Yet. I'm not sure how that would effect him. And hey, I'm not the one that did it... :P)

"Kiara!" He exclaims as she gets launched across the room, being caught by Catalysm. He is relieved to hear that the woman behind the runes was ok but Kiara. "Are you alright? ... Ok, that was a stupid question." He said, reaching out to touch her and getting zapped. "Oww! Well that makes things difficult..." He looks around. His specialty was water and ice, not electricity. He looked down at his blade. "Maybe I can..." He takes out his blade. "Hopefully the anti-magic nature of the blade will protect me from the shocks while hopefully I can get the channel in the middle to take away the electricity." He placed the flat of the blade on her, hoping it would work.

(OOC: Possibly might...)

moltingsoul

06-01-2012

Cataclysm can only see things happening....he sighs ..."Being only able to kill isn't really good huh, mortal?"... he then looks at equiste

kiara keeps grunting in pain...the sparks starts to move to the blade..

(( sorry... just finished my homework hehe ))

Equiste

06-01-2012

(OOC: And currently my players are distracted... Wahoo!)

Equiste was glad that the sparks started to move to his blade. The sparks crossed over the magic resistant blade and began accumulating in the center, glowing an electric blue. Once enough of the sparks had moved he began channeling the calming effect of his healing spell, hoping to dull the pain somewhat. Eventually all the sparks had been removed. "That is quite the nasty rune barrier." He walked over to the window, his blade crackling with energy, before he discharged it out into the air with a loud crack of thunder. "... Whoops..." He said, his ears ringing a bit. He sheaths his sword and makes his way back over to her. "How do you feel?" He asked.

moltingsoul

06-01-2012

Kiara smiles.."I'm fine now..that was a pretty nasty rune...maybe i should place it on my room..."

Cataclysm grumbles.."Because you're so much of a slacker.."....he then helps kiara stood up.."Up you go..see you guys later..."...he then disperses into his surrounding

kiara then look at equiste.."So yea...where are you going anyway?"..she dust off her robe before turning back to her normal clothes

Equiste

06-01-2012

"I didn't really have a place in mind." He said, kinda annoyed that Cataclysm helped her to stand up when he should of. "Hmm, I think there is a play in Demacia that I think, or perhaps there is somewhere in the underworld you want to go? Then there is always my... room." He said, going red somewhat. He wasn't sure what they should be doing, but couldn't help slip in the possibility of each other.