Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Kameil took a sip of water,

"Kiobi has her own bed now, which we're both glad for." He looked behind him to see Kiobi with a glass of water now, drinking away the taste of tea, "I'm not sure what else has happened recently."

Kiobi looked at Athelia,

"Though we still have to share bathrooms," They both look at each other and sigh, "I don't find it a problem....just annoying."

MysticalRaven

05-31-2012

She looks at Kiobi
"If any of you need to, can just use the one in my room... I taught a summoner a spell or two and he spread a few words to the right ears, I have a pretty big bathroom... Even though I don't really use it."
She turned to Kameil, wondering if she should ask, "Um.. I would like to meet your parents... If they're elves I need to speak with them about what brought them here..."

MysticalRaven

05-31-2012

((Well I've got to go so... Yea,,,))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Kiobi instantly looked at Kameil, grabbing him by the collar,

"Mother and father are alive?!" Kameil nodded, "Th-that's amazing! How did they get here?!"

Kameil looked at both at them,

"Well the same as me, actually," he took at sip of water before continuing, "that "flash of light" took the three of us to Ionia. I think you were somewhere else in the house Kiobi."

((Okay, well I have to as well.))

moltingsoul

06-01-2012

Cataclysm sighs as athelia left without noticing him...

(( ALL ALONE....Noc's ult quote if no one knows.. ))

Equiste

06-01-2012

(OOC: Unfortunately it looks I won't be on for long tonight since I'll be running a game for my friends tonight. Oh, Equiste left a note for Kiara saying he was helping a friend today (adding something in that he had to force it upon him but it was for his own good) but would be free for the night. Too bad I'm not... -_-)

Equiste comes in looking somewhat tired. He pushed harder than usual to make up for his absence yesterday but he managed to pull it off. He was still in summoners robes with his hextech blade by his side. Now if only he could find Kiara. He looked around the room. "Hi there." He said, before going over and getting a soda. He had been drinking mana potions and soda all day. Was he getting addicted to it? Probably.

moltingsoul

06-01-2012

a rift opened and kiara walks out of it...she waved at cataclysm ..."Hey cataclysm..."..he then notices equiste and sit next to him.."Hey equiste.." she then smiles at him

Cataclysm simply nods then eyes the skull from the sack

Equiste

06-01-2012

(OOC: Haha, wondered where you went.)

Equiste smiles as Kiara sat next to him. "Hello darling." He said, giving her a kiss on the cheek before swallowing down some soda. "Sorry I had to disappear quietly this morning, I'm helping a friend who has been working way too hard and didn't want to accept any help. However I've made arrangements and I'll be free for a while." He put an arm around her shoulder, moving himself closer to her. "Did you have a good rest?"

iEatTurtlez

06-01-2012

Sarah's Dream

Dead ryukas were on the ground and Sarah looked around her. She got hurt and she turned back into her human form all covered in blood. She sweared that one of the ryuka that she thought she had killed called her demon before it died. Sarah looked at the Ryuka still frowning and with red eyes. She looked at her hands they were covered in blood and she wondered who she really was. Tears came out of hers and she looked up at the sky the rain was falling down on her head and the dead ryukas around her and a storm was coming. The smell of the storm reminded her of Shraido. She put one hand on her left arm and stared at the sky.

I just want to go home and be with my family is that too much to ask for?

She kept crying and looked down and walked forward through the rain with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and looked forward. She fell down on her knees it looks like she got bang up too bad, she thought to herself. As the rain hit her if you look from the sky and look down you can see the giant ryuka army all dead and the battlefield all cover in blood. Sarah stood up it was time to wake up she wanted to say goodbye before she died she wanted to so much and bit herself to wake up. She saw that the skies were breaking and falling apart making Sarah wake up.

Break room

Sarah woke up and noticed that the runes were still with her. She couldn't move and wasn't bleeding at all she was gasping for air and trying to wake up shraido and her voice only came out as a whisper. She had tears coming out of her eyes hoping that Shraido could hear her.

In a whisper ,"...Shraido....wake up.." she gasped for air again "...wake up."

Fujin was crying in her hair sarah slowly grabbed him and put him on her hair and looked at him. The white reon looked at her with sad eyes and put his claws on her shirt tugging her. Sarah smiled and looked at him.

"..I'm sorry...." she looks at shraido and smiles. " I lov.." she stopped and slowly closed her eyes again and the white reon kept tugging her shirt trying to wake her up.

"...Mommy wake up mommy."

Fujin hugged Sarah closely and started crying.

Equiste

06-01-2012

(OOC: Why does Equiste always seem to have the worst timing...)

Equiste looked up as he could hear a sound comming from somewhere in the room, though he couldn't make out the sounds. Eventually his eyes fell onto the woman across the room with a little creature that looked like Shraido clutching her and by the sounds of it crying. With a concerened look to Kiara he made his way over, wondering what was happening. "Are you alright little one? WHats wrong?" He asked gently.