Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand gave a thumbs up, writing quickly, "No blackmail, I am simply making a point. Did you really think Viper would trust himself to remember things? Once this deal is over, I will personally tell you how to remove the recording crystal."

The hand paused and flipped the parchment over, "Now then. First and foremost, release Viper of bondage, I do not like seeing my Vince in such a condition. Only I get to do that to him. We will go onto how to cure your condition once you do untie him. I will be honest, the fact you changed languages so quickly is quite alarming."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack frowned at the hand then wrenched the knives out of the floor, flipping them in a quick juggling pattern before using his magic to send them back into his sleeves. "Just det. Hur gör vi det, då?" then frowned at another change in language.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand clicked its fingers on the floor rather frightened, "A third language? This is not good, let this be a lesson to you about eating mutant pig bacon. Seriously, why did you conceive that to be a good idea?"

The hand rapped its fingers along the floor, trying to think, "You will have to forgive me, my translator is kind of loose with that language so my understanding is not going to be that precise so you will have to bear with me. Now for your cure..."

The hand tapped its index finer angrily, "A cure...a cure...Vince...I mean Viper, knew, but his thoughts were too muddled for me to understand. This is the last time I let him deal with the radiation of the sun and swine. First and foremost, I need a blood sample."

A small knife flicked out of its index finger, "I will not cut you, simply p.rick your finger and let me use my techmaturgical scanners to see how altered your genes are."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack extended his hand, "Om jag fortsätter att cykla genom de språk jag vet, jag kör förhoppningsvis ut. Kanske kommer det bara ha sin gång."

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand pricked his finger, drawing a drop of blood. The knife popped back into the hand, various sounds and beeps emitted from it. The hand hastily wrote down, "If I understand your mumbo correctly, you hope it will run its course. Let's phrase it this way, and you cannot get angry about this."

The convulsed violently for a moment, "Sorry, the scan just started. If you stuck to a single language, one and only one, it would have worn off within a few hours, not a problem. The fact that you changed to another language within minutes and not an hour or two, that caused alarm. And now you're speaking a third language, you are showing signs of an endless loop. Every time you change language, the greater the chance you will be caught in an endless loop. Hopefully this blood analysis will help confirm otherwise." The hand stopped and made swirls with its fingers to emphasize its point.

"He may have mentioned minor spontaneous combustion, yes? Did he ever say it was going to be localized?" The hand tapped impatiently as more lights shone from it and various beeps emitted.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack let out a laugh, "Han nämnde fattar eld, ja. Men jag tvivlar ärligt som kommer att hända. Jag är inte avsedda att dö när som helst snart."

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-26-2012

Kaz sipped his tea, picking up a copy of the Journal of Justice and sighing, muttering to himself. "With all this zaniness going on, it's no wonder we've hardly seen a champion in here. I blame Jayko's cooking for scaring them off..."

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand still beeped and booped, writing furiously "Yeah, I was there when he caught fire. But he did mention minor spontaneous combustion, for you, and I just mentioned an infinite loop. See an association between the two?"

The hand shuddered violently before writing more down, "Analysis 60% Complete. From my calculations so far, you will not like the cure. Here is option one: What is your native language?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack nodded his head to the first question, then responded, "engelska" to the second.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand gave a thumbs up, writing enthusiastically down, "Excellent, and the analysis is complete. The good news is it is not an infinite loop and you will not die. It is also beneficiary that you are speaking languages you can comprehend, or else I would fleeing for my inanimate life now. It will, however, take three months to run through and you will experience quicker and quicker changes in language. You will cycle through your languages at its peak every ten seconds."

The hand stopped for a moment "The bad news for you is I know several ways to cure you. Would you like to hear the first and quickest way to cure you, or the last and probably most preferable, slowest way?"