Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-26-2012

Ruslting comes from the door as Kaz makes his entrance. He brushes a hand through his silver hair and sighs, heading toward the back of the room for a cup of tea.

"Fuah... That's the last time I summon Master Yi..."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack looked over at Kaz, and waved politely, "Tu dici che non potrà mai convocare Yi di nuovo, ma entrambi sappiamo che è una sporca, sporca bugia." After he spoke, he paused, muttered something under his breath, and said to the unconscious Viper, "Italiano?! *******o psicopatico! Io ti distruggerò se questa è permanente!"

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

Viper's hand rapped its fingers in an annoyed manner. The hand seemed to almost look around, then point towards Jack. It made signs, trying to show it is trying to write something with no pen or pencil. It pointed at Jack, pointed at itself, made the same writing motion, then, using its index finger, started tracing invisible letters on the ground. The hand really hoped the bard would catch its meaning

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

The bard simply stared at the hand before, grumbling, reaching into the pouch at his side, he withdrew a fountain pen, a pot of ink, and a small roll of parchment. He set the items by the hand, and sat there with an unamused expression on his face.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-26-2012

Kaz blinked, pouring tea into a cup and adding a little sugar and a dash of milk, all while wtahcing the strange spectacle of a man talking to a hand. "I have no idea what you just said. I'm too tired to cast 'Comprehend Language.' Can you stick to Common?" Kaz stirred his tea as he awaited a reply.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand made thumbs up sign, and started writing rather formally,

"First and foremost, when I hear 'I will show him five finger fillet', that usually implies filleting someone. Correct me if I am wrong on assuming such an implication. You are angry, I understand, especially because of his...eccentricity, but what will Caitlyn think if you teach this man, who deems himself an acquaintance, possibly friend of yours, a lesson you yourself may regret?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"Un momento, prego," Jack told the hand before taking the parchment and scribbling on it a note to show to Kaz, "Viper gave me bacon. Said he needed a test subject. I thought it was just spicy, but it turns out that it's forcing me to speak in other languages. I'm having a hard time understanding what's coming out of my own mouth at this point."

Turning back to the hand, he said, "Non avevo intenzione di ucciderlo, o filetto di lui, o qualcosa di male di quella natura. Stavo andando a rimuovere uno o due dita, e solo a guarire una volta che questa afflizione ebbe fine."

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-26-2012

Kaz took and read the note, before chuckling, sighing, and shaking his head. "Well, I do believe I've learned not to trust any of Viper's concoctions." He sets the note down before sitting down across the room to watch the strained negotiations.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The hand shook its finger disapprovingly, and wrote down, "Yet Viper already said he was going to fix this problem, and you are going to wound him still? That is not something the good Sheriff would approve of, am I correct in assuming so? And yes, I am pulling the fiance card, you are thinking out of anger like a good pirate. Is that the kind of man Caitlyn is going to marry? Oh sweetie, I can guilt trip you into next week."

The hand's pinkie clicked repeatedly, a soundbite of Jack's threat played out, "Je vais vous montrer comment jouer cinq filet de doigt." A few more clicks and a translation in his voice was emitted, "I'll show you how to play five finger fillet."

The hand went back to writing, "Now then, will you calm down, listen to what I have to say and to my proposition?" It added a little smiley face at the end of the note.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack grumbled, then said, "Finché non si ha intenzione di ricattare me, allora sì."