Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper's brow furrowed, "She is an interesting being. You do not see someone with wings, talons, antennae who has a perchance to ice cream on a daily basis. She was in a very sour mood, and I thought she coudl use some cheering up, a little insanity in her sane life." He quickly added, "Sanity is such a crutch."

He reached down to his belt instinctively when he stopped, "Why do you need such a thing? If I knew your usage, perhaps I do."

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

Looking for a way to prank Kaz. leans in, voice takes on a quiet, earnest tone After all, I might just have to report to those other summoners if there are shenanigans going on in this break room. Get my drift?

((Kaz, if you notice this, try not to react based on it :x Would ruin the fun))

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper frowned, "I am not one to take kindly to threats. You know that much." He reached to his belt, drawing out two vials, one empty. He shook the full one, "This one a concoction of my magic personified. This will cause flesh sculpting to happen. One drop is all you need. Simply imbue the vial with your thoughts as to what you want to happen, and it happens. From growing a third arm to your skin becoming a rainbow." He place the empty vial between his legs and poured precisely 2 ml of the liquid into it. He corked both vials and reached for another one.

He shook the other vial, "This is to insure the effects are reversible. Simply mix the two together, and hilarity ensues!" He added darkly, "You forget, and you can have a very serious problem on hand. Flesh sculpting is permanent in the physical fashion, no dispels will alter it."

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

No offense intended. We'll, of course, need a good show though to convince him. And since you're so good at flesh sculpting, you'd make the perfect "culprit".

Takes the vials, then turns to find some food suitable for imbuing with the concoction

Calls out over his shoulder: Nice touch with the blue lipstick by the way. I think it really put the frosting on the cake of Jay's embarassment.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper rolled his eyes, "It's as if everyone blames me for what happens. You make one super powered fire breathing pig, and suddenly you're a pariah..." He shrugged his shoulders, "But I do love a good joke. However, I must ask. Why are you asking me about myself, if you already know? Mm?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

Well, I did say that spell only gave me most of people's history. I think it has something to do with it being transcribed or talked about in some form; thus the reason I know virtually nothing about your wife pre-hand or most of your exploits other than those you've mentioned while here or elsewhere.

Rummages in a nearby refrigerator, mumbles to himself: "hmm, use the tea or a cookie...?" Looking at the two products, he decides upon the tea. Pouring together the two vials, he shakes them together then concentrates briefly before dumping it in the cup of tea. Finally, he snapped his fingers over the tea to warm it up.

Hey Kaz, I noticed you were out of tea. with a mutter, he drains Kaz's current cup. Here's a replacement one.

((man, this account switching is draining on someone who's been up for 19 hours))

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper nodded his head, "Then why are you so interested in me, Silver and Lily? We have done nothing to attribute such a thing. We are a simple trio, pushing to further technology and magic."

((I know what you mean))

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2012

Jack kicked open the door with a shout of "DEMACIA!!!" and walked in. For some odd reason, the clothes he wore barely managed to contain him, rather than hang loosely about his frame as they usually did. Upon closer inspection, it was revealed that he carried much more muscle than usual, as well as another six inches in height.

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

Call it morbid curiosity. I'm always interested in another person with a cloudy past. In fact, we haven't hardly discussed me; feel free to ask some questions if you want.

Speaking of tea.. the Rogue Commander's hand tracks flare blue, and he mixes in some telekinetic magic to pull the tea jug over to him. Careful not to mix up his new glass and Kaz's, he pours himself a refill of tea.

Seemingly unfazed by the outburst, the Rogue Commander looks over in the direction of the door.

Hello there, Jack. Been training with Garen again? Perhaps you're looking for some more strength the next time you tackle bagpipes away from Jay?

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper chuckled, "Jack! It is good to see you! Did you know you are now sexy? And others know it?"

He quickly looked at RC, "You know what they said about the curious lobster and the covered pot of boiling water. Sometimes its best to let it lie."