Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper leaned back, accidentally laying himself across Silver's legs, "How do you know Silver's language?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

Nice question. It was that Absorb History spell I cast -- it granted me not only the history of events that happened in this room, but most known information for the people thereof, at least the ones that spent major time here.

You almost got me to change my question. However, I'll stick with my original: What chain of events led to your wife living in your hand?

((as you'll soon see, I'm here to kick butţ and chew gum story-wise, and i'm all out of gum. Had to think about that question for a bit to get maximum leverage))

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper snarled at the Rogue Commander, raising his stubby left hand in an attempt to silence him. He looked at his stub and felt embarrassed. He regarded the Commander, "I was hoping I had changed your question. My question was light compared to yours."

He muttered and spoke up, "She was killed, I was a bit angry, I found the assassin, I had some choice words with him, I retrieved her, and then she became my hand." He smiled, "The chain of events, as wished. I must add, I was already missing a hand for a couple of years by that point. I did not originally have her as my hand, she insisted."

Viper sat and thought of his next question, "My turn. Why do you want Silver to read the message so earnestly?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

I could theoretically ask for more detail, since I'm quite confident you left out a couple of steps between "retrieved her" and "she became my hand". I won't though, since you are already somewhat of a friend and I do not wish to pry on a sensitive subject. smiles genially

As I said, I know the history of this place. Aside from one or two events, Silver has been somewhat... static. Besides, I think that inscription might be linked to those bandages she has.

((wee really doin a number on silver's main secret, she better get back here soon :3))

In exchange, another light question to make up for the last one: How did you know that was Silver's language? I don't believe she's shown many people.

((also, QQ i'm probably gonna be asleep when this really gets going. I'll probably sign out before then, for cleanliness.))

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper smirked, "I didn't. You said she would be able to understand it, and I know many languages. I do not know runes, and I doubt Silver knows many runic languages. I simply guessed, and you would have answered either way. You would have said, 'No, it is not Silver's language.' Which would have prompted a different question, such as which language would it be."

He leaned forward, "My turn. What is your connection to Silver, Herr Kommandant?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

None, actually, just that the "bio" i got from said spellcast intrigued me quite a bit. ((and of course, trying to move character development forward!))

Another light question: Why the Herr Kommandant? Feel free to call me RCIX, RC, Rogue Commander... Something that's usually attributed to me. looks slightly uncomfortable

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper laughed, "It was in good fun! Fine, I will call you.. RC."

Viper leaned forward, his eyes darkened, "Question: What then do you know of me, if your history spell has revealed so much?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

More than you know, probably. I also got access to Lefty's history, or at least most of it as a hand.

OK, here's one: What, if any interest do you have in Silver?

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper snarled at RC, "What an invasive spell! Very devious, very malicious!" He laughed soon after, "Very clever!" He wagged his finger at him, "Verrrry clever spell. I am going to have to find a way to counter it."

Viper leaned forward, "Interest? She's my assistant, she helps me out around the lab and stuff, why?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

You seemed to become visibly... curious when I gave you that glass. Almost like you had your own questions about her.

Got any chemicals that can do fun things to people which aren't too harmful or permanent? Ideally something tasteless and odorless.