Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

05-10-2012

"Relax. I remade this box so it won't harm her being in it."

He opens the box he's holding, and no sounds come from it.

"We can ask her questions when she can't escape. I don't know how or why she plans to hurt Reshaya, but I intend to find out and stop her."

Equiste

05-10-2012

"He is. I'll move if you like Miss Kyrios." He looked over at the box. Well that was more acceptable. "I guess that will be ok. She might be annoyed but at least no permanent harm would happen. I still think we should at least talk to her first. But that would be a more acceptable position..." He had to admit, if it didn't cause her harm and they could get to the bottom of it, that worked well enough.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Reshaya looks at Kyrios and gives a big smile, she could see that death left and she nods. She turns back to FilFire "FilFire if we choose to really do capture my sister can you please promise me she won't be harmed until we figure out why she is acting like she is?" She looks down at Zeph, "I know its terrible, but she keeps dogging me I don't feel safe for some reason."

Equiste

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
Reshaya looks at Kyrios and gives a big smile, she could see that death left and she nods. She turns back to FilFire "FilFire if we choose to really do capture my sister can you please promise me she won't be harmed until we figure out why she is acting like she is?" She looks down at Zeph, "I know its terrible, but she keeps dogging me I don't feel safe for some reason."
"Its ok Miss Reshaya, I can understand how you might be feeling worried. And since that box doesn't harm her it should be ok." He hoped it would be a good reason. If it wasn't, he wasn't sure who might end up dieing over this.

FilFire

05-10-2012

"And I can reapply the hell if I want, so I don't have to place her into another box for that."

He nods at Reshaya.

"I won't harm her until she tells us why she acts like she does. After that, no promises. Nobody threatens you if I have anything to say about it, which I do."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Reshaya giggles gaining some confidence back with everyone with her. "I just wish I was more useful right now. By all rights I shouldn't be scared of her. I mean I'm the elemental here and she is the human I don't get why she is so intimidating."

She hugs Zeph and little tighter and motions Kyrios to come down, "I have enough room for the both of you. You can sit here too if you want Kyrios."

Equiste

05-10-2012

Zeph sighed. Without understanding him he didn't know why Filfire was so quick on revenge action. He was actually surpised Equiste hadn't tried to unsuccessfully kill him by now. Guess his indifference to what he believes was inevitability held him back.
"If people reacted the way you do to possible threats, they would of killed themselves by now..." He said. The way Cassandra was, he wasn't even sure she was threatening Reshaya. He could feel Reshaya hug him tighter. Guess she was still worried. And it wasn't like he didn't dislike it. Not really.
"You are probably worried about what you might have to do Reshaya that might harm her. In that way, you feel you can't do anything and she might do something. Its funny how humans sometimes have those types of feelings as well." He said.

FilFire

05-10-2012

FilFire stares at Zeph, then starts laughing so hard he falls on the floor. Rolling around he clutches his sides.

"Humanoids and their urge to make things complicated!"

He manages to sit upright.

"It's very simple. I like Reshaya, so I will destroy anything that tries to harm her. I can't believe you try to make something that simple so difficult!"

He starts laughing again, flames erupting from his mouth.

Equiste

05-10-2012

Zeph frowned. What was so complicated with what he said?
"Destruction is so absolute. Must it be your only solution? Humans are the way they are because they need each other to survive. Although there are still many things I don't get about them..." Was his mind getting distracted because he didn't want to argue with Filfire, or was he philosiphising again? He looked up at Reshaya.
"You wouldn't want to destroy me if I accidently caused you harm, would you?" Why did he ask that? Perhaps to see how much of Filfires influence is in her mind. Even he didn't know.

AcolytHinderance

05-10-2012

Reshaya looked down at Zeph, "If it was by accident probably not, but you are so cute I'd just keep you tied to me for the rest of eternity hugging you." She gave a playful look as she answered.

She looked over to FilFire, "Oh FilFire you say the nicest things." She chuckles at how FilFire worded his response. It was simple yes, but it made sense to her and felt closer to him for it.