Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-17-2012

I care not for the death of an individual. What that death causes is what I care for, how it echos.

Talon pours himself a fresh cup of coffee

If that makes me a monster, so be it. Even a monster such as myself has ways to retain his humanity.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Silver suddenly sat up from her spot, shaking her head a bit.

"Eegh... I'm going to fall asleep if I continue to sit like that..."

She glanced over towards Viper, noting that he had not continued the previous conversation. She figured that was probably was his plan in the first place. She rubbed one eye with her hand, glancing between Talon and Viper for a moment and decided that perhaps if she grabbed something to eat that it might wake her up a bit more. She quickly stood up and started to take a few steps towards where the food was kept. She paused from her walking, noticing that her vision was suddenly somewhat fuzzy and her mind became blurred. She promptly collapsed shortly after from exhaustion.

((Quick! Some one catch her! XD ))

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Talon watches Silver impact the floor

You should of had some coffee.

He then took a long drink from his cup

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper laughed, "I understand that! I truly do! But..." He got out of his seat, "How would you feel if someone were to assassinate Fiora, just one day, out of the blue? Hm?" Viper was about to conclude his argument when he saw Silver fall.

Using all of the power of summoning magic, he appeared next to her and attempted to catch her in mid fall. Having only one arm severely limited him as he clumsily caught her, "What the friggin'...!" His knees buckled, his physical stature was severely lacking. He grunted, "When I see Lily again, I'm suggesting to her to put you on a diet!"

He dragged Silver over to a couch and sloughed her onto it. He was sweating from the effort, and decided to take a seat at her curled feet. He looked at her, breathing heavily, "Thank the heavens you were not awake to hear that."

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Talon watch Viper struggle to drag Silver to the couch

That person would never know the sweet embrace of death. I would kill them, and then I would have their remains brought to Noxus for reanimation.

They would know eternal torment.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper pointed at Talon, still exhausted, "Y'see? You see my point!" He wiped his brow, "But the thing is, every time I hear the word 'assassin', or I see them...I'm reminded of that horrible day." He glanced at Talon, now visually morbid, "How would you feel, knowing that you failed the one thing that matters to you, and are reminded of it on a daily basis?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

((Pfffahaha... Silver only weighs like... 140lbs. 10 of that is wing weight... And she's only 5'3"... >w< Also, Talon, you jerk. d= ))

Silver was, indeed, asleep. After a minute or two of laying there in silence, she mumbled something in an alien language and curled up a bit, letting one wing lay over her, much like one would have for a blanket.

((Side note, great time to take a peak at those scars she's been hiding. d= ))

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

You mean as I have failed in protecting the General?

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

((Viper is using one hand to carry someone and trying to be polite about it. He isn't that strong to begin with, give the poor man some slack. It's easier than for him to go and exercise))

Viper shook his head, "No. Failing your general is different. He did not ask you to defend him at all times. Think of Fiora, just dying. Laying in the gutter, like an animal, her throat cut. And you get to take in every detail."

Viper felt incredibly awkward, sitting next to someone asleep. He was about to move away when he caught sight of the bandages peeking from her lower back. He groaned, and looked at Talon, "I'm going to regret asking you this, of all people..." He drew a breath in, "But how creepy would it be to investigate a sleeping woman's back for signs of wounds?"

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Depends if there are witnesses, or if they wake up.

Talon vanished from sight, the only evidence of his exit from the room was a window opened wide in the corner.