Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEatTurtlez

05-09-2012

Looks at Silver

"No this is the first time I can't turn back, this isn't suppose to happen. I don't think its anything bad, but I hope I can return back into my human shell soon. My real form always brings bad luck to me and it never ends well."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund nods. "Especially when the one you love is good at reading people and has known you long enough to be able to tell when you're not telling her everything." He turns to Turtlez. "You'll forgive me if I don't get involved. I barely have enough attention to deal with what's on my plate right now, without adding anything else."

((And the same goes for me. I'm responding in between studying sections of book for an exam tmrw.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Silver eyes Turtlez for a bit, placing one claw to her lips in thought for a moment.

"Is something concerning you that might cause your mind not to focus on keeping your human form up?"

iEatTurtlez

05-09-2012

Turlez thought about the report he heard from the medical wing.

"Actually yes, when I was going to visit Kaz to see if he was wearing that necklace or not, there was an accident that happened inside his room. The nurse told me that Gizzy transformed into a monster and choked Athelia. She also told me that there was a giant hole in the ceiling and thats about it.

He noticed that something inside him was turning into ash. Then he noticed that it was the human shell he used to appear human.

"... My shell is disappearing. Now my life is going to be a living hel.l.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Silver's antennae twitched at this revelation.

"Wait... Gizzy did what now?"

She grumbled something under her breath and stood up from her chair.

"Ugghh... Being in the lab really messes with knowing the goings on of this place... I need to find Gizzy before things get worse."

She pointed to Turtlez for a moment, adding one more statement before leaving.

"And you need to find a shapeshifter. They can teach you a thing or two about actually giving yourself a real human form and not just a shell."

She then turned and slipped out of the room.

((Gonna go see a pre-screening for a movie, kthxbais~))

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund stands up and walks toward the couch that Emily is asleep on. He pulls the knife from her boot and places it in his own. Still somewhat asleep, Emily mutters, "That's cheating, Sig." Sigmund smiles and picks her up carefully, keeping her covered up with his coat. He turns to Turtlez and says, "Good luck with your problem," before walking out.

((I'm going to focus more on studying.))

Kameil

05-09-2012

Waking up, Kameil looked around to notice pillows everywhere. Baffled, he decided he wasn't going to ask, he went over to the table to refill his glass of water. Luckily the table was unharmed.

AcolytHinderance

05-09-2012

Reshaya wakes up from her nightmare, in a panic she looks around noticing only the darkness FilFire has covered her in. Feeling his aura she reached out to him and put a hand on the back of his neck, then brought herself closer to him until her forehead met with his. After a brief moment she opened a rift exactly her size underneath herself and disappeared. She had to find out what was going on, she needed her own answers.

Equiste

05-09-2012

Zeph had been busy for most of the day. He had run some interference causing Equiste's judgement to be pushed back. Knowing Equiste he was probably fixing the reports related to Cassandra and going to find Hinderance in his lab. That means he could have a relaxing cup of tea. He goes over to the tea facilities fixing himself up a cup before sitting on the chair and looking aorund. "Ah, finally, time for a quick rest..."

Kameil

05-09-2012

Finishing the cup of water, Kameil looked around, the room was a mess. A window was broken, there was a hole in the wall, and there was pillows everywhere. He decided to clean it, starting with the pillow. Piling them up beside the bookcase, Kameil began cleaning the floor from the pillows. The pile could probably be moderately big enough for someone to hide behind it, preferably Shraido or Sparky. Picking them up the pillows two by two, he began the tedious progress.

((Good night all!))