Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund nods. "Reckon so. Though I'm more worried about his left hook than his right one." He gestures toward a table still in eyesight of the couch Emily is on, but maybe out of earshot if voices are kept low. Walking over to it, he sits down and waits for Silver to join him before saying, voice still lowered, "I've been out of the loop lately, what with her falling into the hallway. Vince is understandably hesitant to say anything in public, and she hasn't seen behind the curtain yet. How are Lily and Nina doing?"

iEatTurtlez

05-09-2012

Turtlez goes in the room muttering something under his breath.

Turtlez heard a news about his friend Gizzy becoming a monster and making a hole in the roof at the medical wing when he flew right out of it, after grabbing Athelia's neck.

"..Dam.n right when I thought I found him too."

Sits on the couch and started to stress again. Now his shadow dragon was being projected and his body was inside it but he didn't care who saw.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Silver glanced over to Emily once more, then quietly moves over to the table, sitting down near Sigmund. She tilted her head to one side at him and calmly replied.

"I think you're in the loop more here than I am, really. I've been at the lab most days testing that artificial heart for miss Lily, who is doing well. There's been an interesting turn of events involving Energy which cause her to be a bit on the paranoid side. As for Nina, with the discovery that she is a flesh sculpture has put everyone on edge due to something that will be happening to her soon, of which I'm not sure I should say. But so far she has been quite involved in her school work and is fine."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund nods. "I suppose I'm in a few loops, but out of others." Hearing that everyone is on edge, he raises an eyebrow and mutters, "Everyone on edge? Even Vince? She's not dying, is she? Because that's the only thing I could imagine setting even the unflappable Vince remotely on edge, and even that's a bit iffy. I mean, the guy got nailed through the chest by his daughter's arm and was rather nonplussed by it."

((He has no idea. He's just shooting in the dark.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once, then glanced around a bit. She leaned in a bit closer and spoke softly to him.

"Well... Technically she is. Apparently during flesh sculpture puberty they go through a sudden transformation phase that causes them to drain all the blood out of their body and replace it with flesh sculpture blood. This phase does essentially cause her to shut down and die, but the body starts back up again. Unfortunately its also long enough to cause brain damage, but we're hoping we can avoid that by keeping her under Youay's watch."

She glanced about a bit more before continuing, putting emphasis on the first few words.

"Do not tell this to Nina, or anyone else for that matter... But especially not Nina, telling her that might cause a violent reaction combined with permanent death."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund grumbles something about blind squirrels finding nuts and nods. "Assuming I had contact with her, you appear to be under the impression that I'd remotely consider telling her. Or anyone else. I've been keeping secrets since I could speak complete sentences. The only person who knows anywhere close to the majority of the secrets in my head is asleep on the couch over there. And she won't be hearing anything about any of this from me. The secrets other people tell me are not mine to pass on, and I'm very adamant about that. Even if it does make dealing with Emms difficult at times."

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver pulled back a bit and shrugged.

"I'm mostly being cautious. I don't want something to slip out and it being my fault."

She glanced over at Emily once before giving Sigmund a weak smile.

"And sorry for whatever trouble that bit of information I gave you will cause."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund shrugs. "No worries. Besides, it's more like adding to an already existing problem than anything else." He sighs. "I will admit that keeping things from her is tougher than keeping things from anyone else. And when I manage to, it feels like there's an itch on my back I can't quite reach. But she only gets really insistent when the secret I'm trying to keep can be tied directly to me or my well-being. This one isn't." He smiles slightly. "Plus, it's better than what unsatisfied curiosity might have done."

iEatTurtlez

05-09-2012

Turtlez was now in his shadow dragon form, and he stood up and started looking at himself and noticed that he was in dragon form. He tried to turn back to normal but he couldn't.

"...This is odd, I can't turn back into my human shell now."

What does this mean? Why can't I turn back?

"Oh man this won't end well for me..."

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver let out an amused hum before speaking.

"I suppose it is a bit difficult to hide things from the ones you love..."

She stared off to one side for a moment, a bit of a distant look in her eyes.

"Even if it does mean possibly harming their relationship with you..."

She then glanced over to Turtlez, tilting her head to one side at him.

"... I take it this isn't a normal thing for you?"