Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Reshaya just hugs close to FilFire "Thanks for staying. It means a lot, whenever she is around I just feel weaker. I don't know why." Reshaya clutches her chest as it aches slightly, but the pain quickly subsides and goes back to hugging FilFire. "Sorry, this isn't how I ever wanted you to see me." She slowly closes her eyes as if falling asleep and remains in her form holding on to FilFire.

Hinderance pops in through the tea station, "Hey everyone have you seen a woman in a blue and golden Ionian robe around 5'8", kind of stuck up with all the rules and regulations of the universe?"

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire hugs back, glaring at Sigmund.

FilFire: "I do not care. Next time I see her, her soul is forfeit."

He growls as Hindrance enters, then manages to say in a casual tone:

FilFire: "Yes I did see her. She came in, preached about order, pissed me off and scared Reshaya. I was just about to kill her when she used a cheap trick and ran for it. I'm really glad you didn't turn her into a full blood elemental: It would've made taking her soul to torture for eternity that much harder. How are you doing?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance just looks at FilFire confused. "Uhhhhh......Did something happen? Also wait where is Reshaya I haven't seen her since yesterday." He looks at the ripped scrolls on the floor, Hinderance slithers in closer to take a look. "Wait...hrmmm Ionian spirit containment spells? FilFire did you get aggressive with her?" Hinderance seem to be surprised hearing that Reshaya was afraid of Cassandra. "Wait, wait, wait, Cassandra scare Reshaya? Really? I mean Cassandra is human....I really don't see what she has to be afraid of."

Hinderance thinks a bit, concerned with the development. "I'll try talking to her, maybe I can get Cassandra to talk to me about it."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund returns Fil's glare, diamond-colored eyes not looking at Fil but through him. "And what right do you claim to get involved? Family's a tricky thing to dance around in the best of circumstances. If you torture Cassandra's soul for eternity, do you think Reshaya will thank you for it? It's highly unlikely. Provide support, augment her own strength, do what you must. But any action taken against Cassandra must be taken primarily by Reshaya or Hinderance. That's just how it is. Take it from someone who's dealt with insufferable relatives."

Emily turns to Hinderance. "I'd get right on that if I were you. Cassandra kept looking at Reshaya like a thief or killer looks at their next target or a wolf looks at a deer. Definitely trouble brewing there."

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire keeps glaring at Sigmund, the madness and fury behind his eyes flaring.

FilFire: "I claim the right by not giving one bloody **** what other people think about it. I want to kill her, so I will kill her. Everything else is needless complication. If Reshaya truly does not wish me to torture her for eternity, I shall give her a quick death, but die she shall."

He lifts his wings so Hindrance can see Reshaya.

"I don't know why, but Cassandra seems to look at Reshaya as prey. I never get why we are called abominations when creatures like that walk around. We may be terrible, but she is unnatural. All things must end. Her end is not far away."

AcolytHinderance

05-09-2012

Hinderance forms arms so that he could do the arm motions like he was flipping a table. "Great. Just great, we finally figured stuff out and now this....Uggggghhhhh....." Hinderance looks at FilFire, "Look I know she can be inflexible and I know how that ticks you off, but just hold off on that for now. She....." Hinderance stops his trail of thought as he sees that Reshaya was sleeping. "Ok....she shouldn't be able to do that."

Hinderance slithers back to the tea station while calling out to FilFire, "Take care of her! No matter what keep her in your sights until I get back. I am going to get to the bottom of this."

Reshaya's grip tightens around FilFire as she seems to be having a bad dream. She shivers and shakes, unable to break free with whatever that has her.

FilFire

05-09-2012

"Wasn't planning to do anything else."

He frowns as Reshaya tightens her grip. He makes a small wound so she gets a small steady trickle of his blood, and mentally surrounds her, tries to strengthen her, and comfort her. It's hard, since most of the time he does exactly the opposite. He uses all his senses to observe everything around him. Nobody is going to do anything to Reshaya, and if they try, they'll find FilFire.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Upon seeing Reshaya shiver and shake, Emily stands up and walks over to where Reshaya and Fil are standing. She looks at Reshaya, concern on her face. "Would you mind it too terribly if I attempt to soothe her somewhat?" she asks the dragon. "I assure you that I won't do anything to harm her. And if I did, I'd be at your mercy. Sigmund can't get over here fast enough, my knife wouldn't be able to do anything against you, and I don't have a drop of offensive magic in me. Watching people suffering is just problematic for me."

FilFire

05-09-2012

"Alright, but you can guess what happens if it goes wrong. Although I don't buy your talk about being helpless."

The fires in FilFire's mouth temporary rise again, revealing the fangs.

AcolytHinderance

05-09-2012

((Gonna wait for oblivion to post how Emily is going to help before going into a cliff hanger event thing xD))