Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Cassandra turns to look at FilFire, "Not until she finishes filling out those forms." She walks up to FilFire and taps his chest, as soon as she made physical contact rolls and rolls of scrolls suddenly started to tie up FilFire. Each scroll seemed to have a different elemental marking and glowed a brilliant color as they immobilized FilFire. When the last of the scrolls finished unwinding almost turning FilFire in a mummy a dark symbol on the top scroll lit up with a blackish blue fire. FilFire could tell this was to stop him from moving, but could also feel his magical energy entering the scroll instead. Each scroll began to glow a different color and seemed to be feeding off of FilFire becoming tighter and stronger every second.

Reshaya finally finishing the last form throws it to Cassandra.

Cassandra catches it and opens a rift under herself. Throwing up a message in magical energy that read. "It has been a pleasure meeting you all, I do hope to see you all again under better circumstances."

The rift closes with Cassandra departure, Reshaya lets out a sigh of relief and goes over to FilFire trying to get him free from whatever trap her sister sprang.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

FilFires aura started to have a small effect on Athelia, some odd reason she started having rather sadistic thought's about those around the room, trying to stay still was getting really uncomfortable as she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind.

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

"Well, I'm going to leave before Fil gets out of that and destroys everything... have a good one." Tji quickly sends the bird to Reshaya, it handing the note from earlier ((check last post in case ya missed it :P )) to her and flying to the top of the bookshelf, turning into a authentic looking statue. He then gets up and walks to the door, waving towards the room before walking out.

(( Bye. It's night time here :S ))

FilFire

05-09-2012

His scales turn into full spikes, ripping the scrolls to pieces. Chaos erupts as he destroys every single piece of them.

FilFire: "Come back here, pest! I shall show you how "mighty" you order is! You think such a simple trap can hold me? Your body shall be obliterated, your soul trapped for eternity wishing for death!"

He turns to Reshaya. His eyes are burning with pure hatred.

FilFire: "She shall not take you. She shall learn how weak and short-lived her ideals are."

He starts sniffing the air, searching for a trail that would lead him to Cassandra. Sparky and Shraido are playing a game of cards.

Sparky: "Ten dragons this is going to go wrong horribly."

Shraido: "No deal. Anybody can see that."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Seeing FilFire rip through the trap with ease she goes to him and gives him a hug and a kiss. "Its ok now FilFire, calm down. I don't want you getting in trouble for my sake." Reshaya seemed a bit shaky, but tried hard not show it. "She's still family, and I know you don't like her, but let it go for now. She isn't worth you personally going after her." Reshaya could still feel her gaze, but knew she had to push that out of mind for now if she wanted FilFire to calm down, but it wasn't going very well on either side.

Youay

05-09-2012

Youay lets out a sigh of relief as Athelia's neck is completely healed up. He moves her head from side to side and up and down gently.
"Ok that should do it for you. Take is easy for a bit and you should be fine. Emily if you wouldplease keep an eye on her to make sure nothing goes wrong I would appreciate it. Now if you excuse me I have a appointment to attend too."
With that he gets up and walks out.
(I gotta go to work, see ya later.)

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund glances at Fil, grimacing in pain. Emily turns to Sigmund, considering whether to ask him what's wrong. Remembering that he mentioned that strong magical auras tended to cause problems, she pulses healing energy into him, attempting to alleviate the headache he's currently getting.

Sigmund turns to her and says, somewhat randomly, "It tastes like ash, some of it still aflame." Emily nods, as though this was an answer to a question she had posed earlier, and rests her head on his shoulder,

Glancing at the doctor as he leaves, she says, "Yes, doctor. I'll keep an eye on her."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia looks around the room her gaze shifting to each person, everytime having thoughts of torturing them the pictures painting a disturbing picture in her mind, looking rather uncomfortable even though her neck felt better, "Um.. I'm.. Uh... Going to go now... Bye."
Athelia rishes out of the room keeping her eyes low.

((And I'm off.))

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire slowly calms down, but still smoulders with hatred. His tail wraps around Reshaya.

FilFire: "The next time I see her, she'll wish for death. Not that it shall help."

He laughs diabolically, making stabbing motions with his claws. He looks at the shaking Reshaya.

FilFire: "You feel it, yet don't accept it. Her being family shall not bring her relief. Nobody who acts like that towards you shall leave any trace behind when I get them."

His wings bent protectively around Reshaya. He glares at everybody in the room.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Watching Athelia leave, Sigmund searches the Institute for a specific mental and magical signature. Finding it, he sends a quick message to the gremlin to whom the signature belongs. "Rex, keep an eye on the lady elf who just dashed from the Break Room. If anything happens, take her to the Medical Wing. Remember, neither seen nor heard."

Upon hearing an annoyed, childlike "Fine" in response, Sigmund takes a drink to wash out the intense taste of ash caused by Fil's aura and, to a lesser extent, the mint aftertaste of Emily's healing. He sighs before turning to Fil. "It's best not to get involved in family matters. It always ends up pear-shaped, and it's just generally better to stay out unless asked to get involved. Even when asked, sometimes it's best to say no."