Ask the Twisted Treant

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

01-31-2014

((Hello Galio here, I have taken up the role of Maokai. So enjoy ))


"I will not accept, I must spend my spare time finding a way to pu-" He stops as his saplings says something. "fine I will accept, I may learn of something to help me. Go away tell your high summoners i will join this ridiculous idea." the summoner quickly runs off to do as Maokai said. "I spoil you too much." he says to his sapling "Yes, when my task is done you will get roots and grow big and strong young one" Maokai says as he walks back into the sunlight pouring in through the roof of the greenhouse he calls home. He lies down and waits for someone to come and possibly help him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

Senior Member

01-31-2014

((Oh nice.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-31-2014

((Welcome Maokai! My favorite tank in the game!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
((Welcome Maokai! My favorite tank in the game!))
((I say the same, his ability to avoid dying because of his passive in team fights is amazing))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-31-2014

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!


Now, with that said....))

A letter would arrive for Maokai, addressed from the someone in the Institute.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maokai.jpg (506.8 KB, 45 views)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!


Now, with that said....))

A letter would arrive for Maokai, addressed from the someone in the Institute.
((Thank you, I was doing him off of his old lore but you got me to reread it and finally understand what it says, I am swaping to his current lore now))

Maokai reads the letter before thinking. "Grab me some paper please" he says as his sapling runs off to get paper. The sapling returns and Maokai responds

Dear Samantha

I do not know what I plan to do. Most likely leave this body and roam the isles and relax as I once did. I have though of Lucian and I may speak to him about join together. Our methods will differ though, I wish for the inhabitants of the isle to be cleaned and brought back to life, Lucian wants them to be killed. But I will speak to him about it. I am glad to see my quest has helped others without my direct involvement, whatever I have inspired you to do, I wish you luck in it.

Maokai

Maokai hands his letter to his sapling as it drops the letter in his mailbox and returns to Maokai


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloatedBile

Senior Member

01-31-2014

dear maomao,

if summoners cant return you to a tree, would you live ur life out or would you take revenge?

-bb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear maomao,

if summoners cant return you to a tree, would you live ur life out or would you take revenge?

-bb
((Wrong lore, his has changed. It is nothing like his old lore now. Re write the letter with the right lore and he will respond))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloatedBile

Senior Member

01-31-2014

((ups))

dear maomao,

do the saplings feel anything like pain? it feels weird watching little plant things just explode in arcane when im summoning a champion on the fields.

-bb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
((ups))

dear maomao,

do the saplings feel anything like pain? it feels weird watching little plant things just explode in arcane when im summoning a champion on the fields.

-bb
A letter is sent very quickly in return

Dear B.B

I ask that you do not call me "Maomao". No he does not, my friend does not explode either. Part of a defensive mechanism that his kind have is when in danger they will violently force their seeds out of their trunk causing what you see as an explosion. All I need to do is absorb his magical essence and I can rebuild or clone him as I need. And no, I will not give you a sapling to keep, I know you will ask that sooner or later.

-Maokai


12345 ... 11