Is LoL's report system automatted?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustinHit

02-25-2012

I specifically mean is it just soley based on people that report you or do LoL Staff look into it before making decisions?

I soloed queued and ended up getting 4 people that were all in ventrilo together and they were mad that I was carrying and told me they will all report me for being a terrible team player even tho I had the most kills. Are these immature acts being overlooked? So the best thing I could think of was since they all threatened me in-game I just told them I'll just defend towers, until they apologize for being immature. Obviously the kids didn't and we ended up losing and they all reported me and wouldve reported me anyway if they did apologize. Then the next day I received an email, warning me for breaking the summoners code.

Should I just not solo queue anymore since LoL has such a huge player base that the staff jt ausre too lazy to look into them? I usually play with friends so I dont want to end up getting permabanned all because I sometimes solo queue and then get 4 kids all in ventrilo together, abuse the report system.

What do you guys think?

(Sorry for putting this in the wrong sub-forum)

RobMacDiesel

02-25-2012

gotta explain more cuz u have the most kills doesnt mean you the best player, its a team game, not a I got the most k's report everyone who is 0-6-35. Taric players i got your back xP

The Last Squidy

02-25-2012

If you were playing a carry role I don't really see their argument. at that point kill stealing isn't a problem because kills should go to you if possible that's how the team dynamic works.

JustinHit

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMacDiesel View Post
gotta explain more cuz u have the most kills doesnt mean you the best player, its a team game, not a I got the most k's report everyone who is 0-6-35. Taric players i got your back xP
I played very normally with no foul play, we disagreed on a decision for me to go push a lane by myself when i was the only one alive and i said no its not safe. Then my entire team that was partied together said we will report you then for not being a team player.
Simple as that. ( I know they were partied together since they all admitted they were in all in ventrilo together)

Ill just not solo queue. I dont think the LoL staff really cares.And I dont feel like losing all my champions just because I solo queued. If they really looked into it they would see I was being bullied pretty much and I was defending myself. Ill just stick to Dota 2 and real friends as teammates.

And yes I reported them back as well for it.

Tbh I could easily get a quad queue up like they did and bully the 1 solo queue, since this just proves that they don't read into the chat logs. Instead they just see the majority hating on this 1 person, so then it must be true. If I run into them 1 more time they will get me permabanned. YEAY for League of Legends!

SleepyDeath

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHit View Post
I specifically mean is it just soley based on people that report you or do LoL Staff look into it before making decisions?

I soloed queued and ended up getting 4 people that were all in ventrilo together and they were mad that I was carrying and told me they will all report me for being a terrible team player even tho I had the most kills. Are these immature acts being overlooked? So the best thing I could think of was since they all threatened me in-game I just told them I'll just defend towers, until they apologize for being immature. Obviously the kids didn't and we ended up losing and they all reported me and wouldve reported me anyway if they did apologize. Then the next day I received an email, warning me for breaking the summoners code.
reports go to the tribunal. level 30 summoners, read the reports, read the cant log, check out your items, cs, kdr, and then they choose to punish or pardon you. if enough people punish you then riot reviews the case. basically, dont be a **** in chat, dont go afk, and dont intentionally feed, and you should be fine, even when you get those four kids on skype who really suck and just report you to make themselves feel better