Dear Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Fat Pirate

02-24-2012

During ranked match queue, I would prefer you didn't punish people 10 elo when their internet drops during champion selection. I would rather have you give me a random champion so I can atleast try. This has happened more than once. I am sorry my internet is not perfect because I got to college and Dorm life, well ya'll know what college boys do at night alone on the internet. So please can you fix this. I am barely ranked as it is and the fact that get punished when my internet drops during champion selection doesn't help. Thanks

Ispy ypsI

02-25-2012

Yeah, random me a champ I may have no skill playing. Yeah! Ruin ELO for my team. YEAH!

Play Blind pick normals if your internet sucks that bad. Don't ruin if for others.

Iliketurtle

02-26-2012

Give supports some love

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

If your internet sucks, you have no business playing ranked anyway and ruining it for others because you can't stay connected. It sucks bad enough in normals, its even worse in ranked...

Gloriosum

02-26-2012

Absolutely not, here are 3 reasons:

Allowing people with an internet not good enough to pick a champ play a game is bad for everyone.

If there wasn't something mitigating the already large amount of que dodging then it would become out of control.

Making troll afkers not have to wait at all to leave is very, very bad.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

I just wanted to play a game with my brother, and we called duo bot lane. This person just picked karma, and said support, right after we said that. Then he pushed the lane, denying my cs, and then complained about how I had no items. Is it ok to leave, so you don't have to play with these trolls. It's obvious that they're just wanting us to queue dodge.