Fiora, The Grand Duelist, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

When are we getting a fat female?

Lolkoopa

02-24-2012

What happened to the new support champion?

HTFNoelle

02-24-2012

Oh she looks like fun to play, I must say. I've never been a fan of melee of any sort, but I might have to make an exception, it's too nice to see Riot realizing they can design attractive female characters that are actually wearing decent clothing. And (although I find it sad that I feel like this) I must congratulate them for not pulling another "Sejauni"

Sprayz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Riot removes dodge.... so slap u in the **** with parry YAY

Tryphikik

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoriYagami0129 View Post
Fiora's Q = Renekton's E LOL
Not a bad thing

Still buying her though. Looks super interesting =)
I think it'll function differently, as in Renekton's is a skillshot which you go along a path can be used for an attack and escape.

The wording "to strike her target" to be says that it probably won't be a skillshot and you can just double dash into your enemy(which would suit her fencing style). Rather than just wherever you please.

Saiko

02-24-2012

Superb artwork.

Ssinssrinn

02-24-2012

I don't understand why everyone is calling her boring. She looks like she's going to require a decent amount of skill to pull off correctly. Can't wait to see people treat her like Jax and get their parry blown by a minion.

Also, fencing/dueling in the traditional sense is baws and I love this concept.

Evanui

02-24-2012

Almost every female champion and their mothers are in tights/revealing clothing; why? There are plenty of ways to make a champion look nice without baring their secondary *** characteristics; it's called fashion.

On the other hand, common superhero designs do exactly this; slap some tights and solid colors on them to help turn the character into more of a symbol (IE. Batman -> dark/night; dark knight !? haha, Superman -> make sme think red white blue).

HOWEVER! These character designs aren't doing anything of the sort. There's nothing about Fiora that makes me think "noble demacian fencer" except for her weapon. Unless there's something in demacian lore about tights and oversized thigh-high greaves.

Folly Inc

02-24-2012

I Love the Jarvan quote.

Pantallica

02-24-2012

"It’s been quite a while since we’ve had the opportunity to explore the design space of a true melee carry in League of Legends. Fiora, the Grand Duelist, is our first all-out take on this type of champion since our initial launch, and our new addition to this role has let us really focus on a particular aspect: speed."

Not sure if riot even knows the champions they have created. This is NOT the first melee physical focusing on gap closers.
Also, master yi 2.0, just better than him in every game except he can ignore slows