Fiora Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahele

02-24-2012

finally a good patch... though i love zigs i admit that mine field was WAY op and costed a bit to much. this patch should bring him in line nicelly.. And olaf changes nice he finally might bring olaf to be a good champ. instead of just 1 in 10 being a good olaf we might see 3 in 10 be good now lmao...

Aristodemis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

A significant buff to Rammus as he is more blue dependent than the average jungler.

Asthmatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Why the downvotes?

Modron

02-24-2012

eve is still sad about this, what about buffing her or at least changing her useless passive?

Sazfinger

02-24-2012

Whilst it encourages counter jungling, it also reduces the effectiveness of people taking the oppositions blue at level one.

GVbulldogg

02-24-2012

lol so the female talon ? gay

Zhalor

02-24-2012

Olaf needed a buff? Seriously? Why does riot insist on buffing powerful champions and nerfing weak ones?

Helgun

02-24-2012

Hmm Def interesting jungle changes gonna be alot more ability spamming in the jungle then without the concern of being oom for a counter gank or gank in general

Tømøya

02-24-2012

Why are you even in these Phreak if all you do is clueless-ly ask WHY something is occurring? He doesn't need you to ask him why in order to start talking about it.

I don't get it. Also no surprise at the 0 attention Evelynn gets as usual.

Arcqe

02-24-2012

so.. you added a cooldown.. to lux.. who has the longest cooldowns of most ap's already.. ._.