How to carry out of low elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenis Too

02-24-2012

I am struggling getting out of my elo.

What character can I play that can EASILY carry a game while the other team is being feed.
I am having issues where i will be having a really fun time in my lane 2/3 - 0 me in first 5 mins and then i look score board and score is 2/3 us / 10-20 them.

I need to carry the game what character can do the 1v5 when losing as such.

LostTalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

ha

Zakurai

02-24-2012

Gangplank is a great carry! Just build him tanky with warmogs and atmas, and you should be fine .. He's more of a farm up now and kill later !

Docomobad

02-25-2012

Farm up carry laters never work for carrying games. By time they come into power enemy team is already on your nexus and too far ahead.

Any strong ap mid or strong jungle is only way imo dominate your lane or counter there jungle then gank gank gank and help your team win there lanes as well.

You still wont win every game but your chances go up a lot.

JitnikoVi

02-25-2012

annie.

TheMacmans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

GP is a great choice, if you use your ult on laning phase to support and help your team mates, youll have extra chances of winning.

You should help your team, try to cheer them up when their loosing, and congrat them when they do something right. Team work is a must, you cant win alone, you need your team, and your team needs you.

Farm, if u have problem last hitting, practice agaist bots, do it untill you kill all the creeps without problem.

Don't rank when youre feeling blue, i learned it the bad way.

and alway alway, play to improve, don't play for winning, winning will come eventually, but your goal should be improving.

Its not about the champion, its all about you.

tasar

02-25-2012

GP,nasus, and AD sion...need i say more? fine ill say more Garen, rammus,kassadin (always stack), akali(always 2 stack),kennen,irelia,Kat(warmogs atmas,sunfire,deathhat,rhyls,CD boots) shavana,shen, and BC.

tasar

02-25-2012

get an IE on rammus and a thornmail build HP and FoN and laugh as u taunt the ranged carry...crit them for 600,while they kill themself on the thornmail and ur FoN keeps ur HP up. get good at creep farming you should have 200 by 28 min on the decent creep farmers of that list ^

TheLoveHammer

02-25-2012

Quote:
and alway alway, play to improve, don't play for winning, winning will come eventually, but your goal should be improving.
this is the true carry.

Aloretec