I need help with a story...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-24-2012

@Cerubois

I should have realized you were, I just never put thought into it. We are definitely BFFs now, Canadians unite!

@aetherwrack

I don't blame you, I wanted to look smart hence why I expended all my french skill =p

Cerubois

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
@Cerubois

I should have realized you were, I just never put thought into it. We are definitely BFFs now, Canadians unite!
Nice! Where are you from? Wait, lemme guess.... Hmmm, you seem like a BC sorta person.

@aetherwrack

If you can pull off the french nicely, you probably wouldn't need a translation for it. Generally people can figure out what words are by looking at the rest of the sentence.
Try reading The Clockwork Orange. It forces you to learn its language by giving you bits and pieces of it between English sentences. It's nuts. And genius. And very creepy (the book itself, I mean). But it might give you some ideas for what GV means, in a very indirect way.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

@Cerubois

Nope! Try again!

My turn to guess you, I'm going to guess...Alberta

Cerubois

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
@Cerubois

Nope! Try again!

My turn to guess you, I'm going to guess...Alberta
Nope!

Alright. Considering you to be well-versed in English, I'll have to make my next guess Ontario.

Also, are we going to hijack this thread? I'm game for that.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Hijack? Us?

Monsieur, qui est impossible! We cannot do such a heinous act, it would be...be...tres pas bon of us, non?!

And yeah you got it, meanwhile I'm close to guessing P.E.I for you cause I'm not a very good detective apparently

Heil Teemo

02-25-2012

Prattle off the occasional word in French and you two and play 20 Questions all day for all I care.

Cerubois

02-25-2012

C'est vrai, vous n'etes pas un bon detective. Mais je pense que je... er... 'reveal' le solution. En l'intereste de temps, bien sur.

Je suis au l'Ontario aussi. (Toronto, to be precise. :P)

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Etes-vous serieux? I am a Torontonian aussi! I'm actually not inToronto at the moment because of University though. Le monde est petit, non?

Quit edit: And hopefully this Frenchiness will help you aether with writing the writing of ze Francais text

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

I'm a San Diegan.