The best of - cheating bots!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xirsch

02-24-2012

Cause the attach'd image is small:
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6...ckgoldfarm.png

So I was playing a game earlier today on summoner's rift trying out my Rammus build. We were playing against the bots, same old same old - except my team was having way to much afk's and D/c's early on and throughout the game. We surrendered as opposed to continue playing.

From what I've experienced, the game adapts to player disconnections by sitting out its bot characters. Our Morganna disappeared early on and never showed up again. Well this screen shot sums up the lack of balance between the two sides.

Looking at Warick, he's level 8.
No Kills.
No Assists.
No Deaths.
Only 9 Minion kills...

8k gold - give or take a few for the first 100g made into the 8k range that isn't listed.

So I did some math. Lets start with a few well known rules:

1. Gold generation is roughly 13 gold per 10secs of game time, right?
  2. Gold generation doesn't start until 90secs in.
  3. And players start with 475 gold each.
  4. The game last'd 31:43.
So... (31*60)+43 = 1903 seconds of game time.
1903 - 90 = 1813 seconds of possible gold generation time.

If we divide by 10, it'll give us the number of times 13 gold could have been generated by the AI players under normal circumstances.

181.3*13 = 2356.9 gold made from simply sitting around.
But Warick does have 9 minion kills... so lets be generous: Lets assume that they were all siege minions: making it 9*31 = 279g generated.

2356.9 + 279 = 2635.9 gold total generation.

8000 - 2635.9 = 5364.1g that is completely unaccounted for.
AND... purchased over 6.7k worth of items!!

Lets put this in perspective:
Human player Morgana - while afk for 70+ % of the game, played just as long, made two kills, and last hit 28 minions and still made a little over half of what Warick did.

Human player Ashe is in the same boat as Morganna.
---

Conclusion: Warick steals more than just life with his Hungering Strike :/

Anyoen else have an epic story? XD?

Cause the attach'd image is small:
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6...ckgoldfarm.png

CALMDOWNimWHITE

02-24-2012

O.O i am shocked

avenger214242

02-24-2012

lol

YukiSnowFox

02-24-2012

this...wow. this was some pretty good insight, not going to lie. but you also have to understand that bot matches are set up different. they get their items based on a timer. so even if he sits around the whole match, by teh end of it, he'll probably still end up with the same items. (or so i've been led to believe)

killerbunny56

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

I'm pretty sure bots are on a timer for gold and items.

Killawattz

02-24-2012

You didn't know they get items/gold automatically?

LoginFix4Gumyste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-24-2012

Also, I have experienced that if a human player leaves so does a bot. So instead of going 4v5 it would be 4v4. So yeah WW might have played for a few minutes and then just stood there. The items though I guess they do get items based on time and not on actual gaining of gold

LancerXXX

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoginFix4Gumyste View Post
Also, I have experienced that if a human player leaves so does a bot. So instead of going 4v5 it would be 4v4. So yeah WW might have played for a few minutes and then just stood there. The items though I guess they do get items based on time and not on actual gaining of gold
Bots get more ambient gold, and only ONE bot leaves. I just played a 3v4 bot game. And before the rework, I played a 2v5... well it was a 5v5 for the first 5 minutes then their premade left (probably to troll us). We won, of course.

Zakurai

02-25-2012

oHH GOODNESS o.O